Reviews for The Field Where I Died
Megan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
This fic. is nicely done. The way ,it uses a war scene comparing to a digimon blended beautifully with each scene.
Flair chapter 1 . 5/7/2001
*is sitting in a huge puddle of tears, bawling her eyes out* That was so saaaaaaad! The deja vu was so well done, and added this sense of "mysticisim" to the whole thing (I can't spell!) *sniffle* I like it a lot a lot
Carkey chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
That was soooooooooo SAD! ;_;
Magick chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
*q* whoa... that was heartbreaking. I'm shocked, really *falls down anime style* and here I am, sposed to be an angst writer (of sorts) and im tongue tied! I hope that tells ya how good that was, ne?
Hunter chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Intense, sprung a lot of emotion. I love the feeling I get when reading these kinds of fics. You inspired me, thank you.
Anairb K chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was so sad and lovely. I have read HUNDREDS of Daiken fics and none of them was as lovely and sweet as this one. Congrats! . Hey by the way I wrote a Daiken fic too, is that one, "What it feels to be broken" please read it!
Moonlight Jellyfish chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
Of course, this was another simply awesome fic, but it was very, um, scary. It's the type of bloodshed you only see in movies, and especially not in movies where its anime never had this in mind. Very OOC throughout, but that was a great change you decided to make. I love seeing new stuff from you. Great job!
Davis's girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
0_0 no...no...no..no, no NO MY DAI! NOOOOO! MY DAISUKE! ::sobs:: You made my Dai die...::tears stream down face::..but I really liked it. Very nice, I...::sniffles::..really really liked it. It was so sad as you can see. You made me cry for crying out loud! It was so sad, but also real sweet. Good job. So like I always say, keep on writing and continuing ;_; _ ;_;
Aokusai Hm. Not signed in chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
I love it.
Chimera chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
God.. that's so.. depressing.. and so good... yeesh. I like it very much! hehe..
Kay chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
::sobbing:: Oh god... that was sad... but very beautifully done, especially the flashbacks. I'm so happy to have found this piece of work- you've done a wonderful job. Keep writing... gah, I love this...
AnimeGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Well done, I like this even though its sad.
Aeon1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
Wow! ::moment of silence:: I loved it. You write very well, your scene descriptions are wonderful I can envision everything that's happening, characterization was perfect, the whole damn thing was great. The x-files is one of my all time favorite shows. Now I'll have to go check out more of your fics. ::Warning shameless plug:: If you have the time maybe you could check out my fic called 'And you and I' a Matt/Ken romance. I'd like your opinion very much. see ya
Strata-chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
*sniffles* This one is going on my favorites list. I mean, a good angst fic is hard to find these days and you are VERY good at writing these things. The flashback effect was quite fitting and it makes the fic more dramatic and touching in a sense. It seems that history constantly repeats itself, doesn't it? Later!
Crystal Yumi chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
OMG! AHHHH! OMG! I LOVED that Lissa-chan! It was SOOOOO kewl! And gory! OMG! ::realizes something:: YOU MADE TK AND YAMA KILL EACH OTHER! AHHHHHHH! ::faints:: ::wakes up:: NEwayz... that was the BEST! Kensuke ROCKS! And as soon as lets me sign in this is going on my favorites list!