Reviews for The Toothbrush
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 8/6
this is so sweet! awwww!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
How sweet! What a cute story.
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Cute x3
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw... so cute :D

Nice job!
Soleil Mar chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
This brought the biggest smile to my face. I love how it starts out with a little insecure feeling. Slightly easing this omg moment. I totally loved how it ends just like it began. Totally sweet.
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
So totally cute! And I love how it ended with the beginning. Lovely!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
i really like this story! i loved the plot! it was so cute!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
silly boys! well done
pinknerffan chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
wow, nice story
Daaf chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Ah, Nick's last entry was very cute! Loved it... so sweet and adorable and *sights*... x lauwie
Dakt37 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Look, i realize that this story is a few months old, and you're not adding more and probably not bothering to read reviews for it anymore, I've no idea who you are or what other stuff you've written, but i really feel i must say this about this story: fantabolous. this is the epitome of good nick/greg. this is what it should all be like. sweet, clean, true to the characters. your story is awesome so by assosiation, you must be pretty darn awesome too.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
pretty good story i guess but i really love you buffy and angel stories like the secret son and the boys next door i havent got the chance to read the rest but there probely pretty good i wish you would update a very good writer.i woud appreciate it thanks
Angel-Collins chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Wow. This is just so great! I thought it was cute and adorable, and...and...great!

I can totally picture Greg musing over which shoes he wants to wear!

Wonderful job!
Jimaine not jogged in chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Aww. That was just - adorable. Fantastic. I love how it starts with something so small, and all the other little things that add up to a whole new house, a home.

Just- aww.