Reviews for Hunting LOTR
rehtaehwashere chapter 12 . 2/4/2008
THAT WAS SO FUNNY! update it soon.
I am the Cake Fairy chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Name: Hana Alicia Katherine Goldenrose

Character: Legolas

Purpose: We need to discuss beauty secrets.

You: i think the byooty is mor importent then smrts.

-Please mention me! Sorry If that sounded stuck up... I'm trying my best to sound like an obnoxious M-S.

I absolutely loved it so far! But we need more Glorfindel, I must say... and more twins! And whatever happed to a certain Elf by the name of Erestor?
Maid of Imladris chapter 11 . 11/11/2006
Hi again. I reviewed chapter twelve...but forgot to say what my name was or anything like that for my meeting with a charecter...a FF.N won't let me submit another review for chapter 12...*grumbles*

Well, you can call me Aly, (my nickname) and I am one of those really hyper people, and can switch from being really, really moody and bitchy to being totally happy and friendly in about 10 seconds. I am a very bipolar person. Currently reading the Lost Tales, and taking them with me everywhere, and reading constantly. I love elves, especially elves of the First Age. And I gave my purpose and several possible charecter names in my last review...I think...*goes off the check, cursing bad memory*

Maid of Imladris
Maid of Imladris chapter 12 . 11/11/2006
Hey! Funny story...I'm reading fanfiction while I really should be working on that paper on Macbeth that's due tomorow...ah well.

Anyhoo, if you feel like dabbling in the First Age, it would be awesome if you could capture Fingon or the Feanorions...Maedhros in particular. Or you could start to capture Valar, and kidnap Manwe... Oh! And bringing Elrond or Celebrian to the modern age would be hilarious. The possibilities are endless...

I would like to meet the twins, or Glorfindel, or Elrond, or Maedhros, or Fingon, or any other often-slashed elf, and start a support/couseling group so that they will be able to survive and stay sane when the encounter fanfiction.

'Tis a good story, keep it up!

Maid of Imladris
Song in the woods chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
Hey long time no see. Glad your back and so is the story ;)
Manwathiel again chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
Um...I think my computer is just being mean but something wrong is with the 'application' I filled out...so, just in case it is wrong on yours, too, lemme do it again...

Name...Real Name: Katie

Pen Name: Manwathiel

Nickname: Idiot

Made-up Name: Aerogaladhad

Cat's Name: Aerogaladhad!

Character...LEGOLAS! *screams and tackles the elf* Or one of the twins...either one of those (mainly Legolas! EK!)

Purpose... *giggles insanely* I want to do BAD things with Legolas...*drools and goes googly-eyes* M... lolol. Um...if you don't wanna do that, then I'll just tie him up in a chair and stare hungrily at him. Same goes for Elladan and Elrohir.

You... HYPER! *bounces* Um, I can be serious if I want to be (not often) and I often switch between American, British, and Australian accents. I also like crawling around on the ground and screeching at little kids to make them cry. *grins evilly* I don't like kids.

Yea, hopefully that is better...
Legolas's Girl 9 chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
Name: Storyteller.

Character: Glorfindel and Arwen.

Purpose: To kill Arwen to give Glorfindel a part of the film.

You: Hm...somedays I'm a blond. Somedays I want to take over the world. ALL DAYS LOTR CRAZY! Somedays I want to slap Legolas and somedays I want to marry him. I don't swear by the way.

LOVED THE CHAPTER!
Manwathiel chapter 11 . 10/1/2005
OH an update! *bounces* _ And a chance to be in the story? WOT! *bounces, falls off a cliff, dies*

Anywho...

Made-up Name: Aerogaladhad

Cat's Name: Aerogaladhad!

Character...

Purpose...

*giggles insanely* I want to do things with Legolas...*drools* lolol. Um...if you don't wanna do that, then I'll just tie him up in a chair and stare hungrily at him. Same goes for Elladan/Elrohir.

You...

Okay, that is all, I think. _ Ta! AND UPDATE SOON!
Song in the woods chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
LOL I love this it is so much fun. Ok hm How about Melody-bubbly but intellegent and sarcastic. rentals would be Pippin for one, he will be returned with a baby WCC motorcycle and an addiction to expresso. And Haldir who will be returned dazed and confused. More so when I return announcing I'm with child...Poor guy er elf.
Quadruple Tree chapter 11 . 9/30/2005
hi it's me aidan..i finally caved and got a username on FF! yay! Any way here's my info. I'D REALLY REALLY REALLY like a mention pro favor. I lurve your story it's like jam and toast!

Name: Fenchurch (i heart this name)

Character: Rumil por favor

Purpose: naughty things...or i'd teach him how to play guitar and introduce him to rock n roll and rock the hell out!...but i'd prefer naughty things ;)

Me: I like bandicoots, causing chaos and trouble, I enjoy long walks on the beach, poetry, poking dead things with sticks, dancing, music and yeah. I have ADD and ADHD and I really happy just about all the time.

PWEASE PUT ME IN YOUR STORY I LIKE YOUR STORY MORE THAN I LIKE JAM! (and trust me...i like jam alot)

SLIPKNOT, QUEEN, AND THE BEATLES KICK ARSE! WHOO! :does the patented Aidan ONE-PERSON-WAVE: WHOO-HOO!
Tsukari0504 chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
*mouth gapes open.* it's like...we have the same mind! i would do the exact same thing to aragorn, just for fun! *lmao* woho!

lvu allwayz

tsu
aidan chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
hi! yay! updates rock! em...hmm...i think elf number 3 should be used. just kidding.(my firends do that to me. "Ooh! That elf on teh left"-them. "You mean the blonde one right there?"-me. "no not that blonde one the OTHER blonde one"-them. "ALL THE ELVES IN THIS SCENE ARE BLONDE!"-me. "I wonder who plays him? he's hot I wonder if he has a name. I'll bet it's something romantic. blah blah blah."-them. "NO STUPID! HE'S A BACKGROUND ELF! I LURVE THEM ALL TOO! BUT GIVE IT A REST!"-me.)sorry about my rant-y type thingie-do.

i heart QUEEN as well! Yay for bohemian rhapsody!
Ingu chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
He he... I like it. :P Up date soon!
Ryskit chapter 10 . 8/30/2005

Very cute.

And who doesn't have the utterest heart melt for Pippin.. *sigh*

As much as I love this story.. you're evil and I'm waiting for more adventures from blue stripey kat kurt lover.

But.. meh.

I can survive on this for now *grin*

Manwathiel chapter 10 . 8/30/2005
Aw, poor Faramir! *hugs* It'll be alright!

Hehe, very nice with the bell tower thing! How long WILL it take him? If I were him, I'd just give up! lol!

As for the next vict- participants, I say Haldir, Orophin and Rumil, Celeborn and Galadriel, Figwit and...uh... TREEBEARD! Hehehe!

Update soon!