Reviews for Luna's Loonies
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 11/14
Sorry, can't read any more of this. Too OOC.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 11/14
This story kinda misses the point of why I like a Harry Luna pairing. Harry is attracted to Luna for her inner beauty: her ability to stay calm under attack, her insight, her understanding, her loyalty and trust, her quirky wit, her openness and directness. Harry is also attracted to her because she understands him better than anybody else; they both have suffered loss of one or both parents and had to endure a lot of loneliness in childhood. She's not conventionally beautiful, although her looks do suggest a wild, carefree nature-child which is appealing to him.
Graypdrink chapter 13 . 7/26/2007
I got to tel ya i think its stupid to add this.

I dont like this ending crap.

I mean ugh its just kind of stupid, who cares about justin and who cares if peps die.

I mean i wanted some harry and Luna shit not some sotry where harry trys to ger her and shit.

God i mean one moment shes mad for some fucken reason when shes the one who says she go to a ball with someone and then goes out with someone else.

Of course harrys going to bed mad.

And why doesnt harry just tell ginny he aint going with her!

I want a darker harry who will kick ass.

Thats what we need a darker harry!

Fuck the got damn weak little shits, Harry should be powerful not some weak little shit like JKR made him!
Graypdrink chapter 12 . 7/26/2007

That fagget is one the team once and can hit harry yeah rigth!

Yeah i know but im pissed and i dont like the fucker!
Graypdrink chapter 11 . 7/26/2007

I dont like this

Come on your making harry a fucken weakling!

Getitng hit once and passing out psh!
Graypdrink chapter 8 . 7/26/2007
I dont like ginny as a slut but i never thought the relationship between harry and her would work.

The way it started sounds like a fucken love potion given over time and then strenghten you know!
Graypdrink chapter 6 . 7/26/2007

YOu let ron give that bull shit statment and get away with it!

Harry should of shouted NO YOU FUCKER AND FUCK OFF!

Graypdrink chapter 5 . 7/26/2007
I think he should be doing it for a bet.

I dont want luna with anyone else but harry!
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 7/26/2007
Hehehehe thats what im talking about... sep id of used that one spell james used on snape to hang him up and down and then fling him around abit and see how he likes that.

Or id of shoot hard rubber balls at the boy and se how it liked it.
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 7/26/2007
Hm... dont like luna with justin at all.

Keep it up its pretty good.
Graypdrink chapter 2 . 7/26/2007

I so need to make a HP story of my own so i can have harry fuck up the fuckers who pick on Luna. Shes such a nice person and those bastereds need to be fucken beat!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 12 . 7/26/2007
I like this one but I dont think it was your best. Want to see the next one!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 11 . 7/19/2007
This is begining to get REALLY interesting! It's so compelling! It makes me wonder how Luna feels!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
I thought this was an incrediably sweet chapter! I hope the Luna and Harry chapters are like this, cause your making me like these two way too much! Still love it though!
CrayCraySebastian chapter 9 . 7/19/2007
Go Harry! I thought it was so great of him to push the thoughts of everybody else, and see his feelings. He wanted lovely Luna, not another cry baby! Great job I'm so excited to see what happens next!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »