Reviews for A Love Once Realized
I HATE THESE FUCKING GAY SHITS OF STORIES.
Fucery chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Aww!
Fucery chapter 9 . 2/7/2016
Thank You! Proper Grammer in a Fanfiction! Praise the Lord!
ice-liger chapter 19 . 7/22/2015
That can't be the end damnit it's not fair!
The True Myth chapter 19 . 1/19/2014
I really like this story, I got pissed at Aragorn's ex boyfriend, but I do love how Arwen is Aragorn's sister and not a love interest. But don't mind what people say about using like huge words, it can make a story difficult to read and I think this one, (While short chapters) Is pretty dang good.
Anywhoser. Yay! They love each other!
-Dev-
JelloXGiggles chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
OH i found it :)
JelloXGiggles chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
woah...woah...how the heck is that an ending?! is there a sequel?!
AkiraNatsume chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Awe. I kind of figured that would happen.
Orchestra-Eight chapter 19 . 6/22/2013
SEQUEL PLEASE! AGH. WHAT NEXT?
1sunfun chapter 19 . 3/31/2013
Nice.
LJgreentigers chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Awesome that Legolas became pregnant! Too bad Aragorn didn't know :( anyways I enjoyed reading this story. Good job! :D
DieuwertjeRaven chapter 19 . 12/24/2012
Geweldig verhaal :D
karapuui chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
oi oi! i know this is a rather late review, but i just want to say that your writing style is not in the least bit childish or bad! it's really well-written, flows well and i enjoy it! ignore ppl who say otherwise. keep this unique writing style (maybe in time youll develop it further) and ignore flamers.

btw, what a gorgeous wedding ring and outfit!
gginsc chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
There is no reason for Aragorn to suddenly love Legolas. This was an arranged marriage. Why would Legolas expect to be loved? Why would anyone love a perfect stranger? This story does not make sense. Nothing leads up to Aragorn's love. It shows him to be quite fickle. He has very soon forgotten his first love.
abarai-kun chapter 19 . 2/25/2011
Whoa.. good story! I couldn't stop reading it. What a way to end it! D; I read somewhere about a sequel? I shall check and see. XD Thanks for such a great read. (: