Reviews for Two AM Toasts
A MIdsummer chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Team Seven. Makes me feel nostalgic. They made such cute genins.

Naruto was right. Kakashi wouldn't have shown up on time.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was pretty heart warming... And hilarious. Kakashi sure wouldn't have gotten there till who knows when xD
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I absolutely loved reading this and that hi-larious episode of where they were trying desperately to see what's under Kakashi's mask! And that last sentence by Naruto about Kakashi is SOOO FUNNY! It literally put a smile on my face and made me laugh because of how true it was!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
awwww a little bit of team seven bonding ;)
beanrox chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Well, 'least Kakashi got a mention in this one. _

Love the 'team bonding' there; kinda thought it was going to end in fun sexy times instead of ramen-eating, but either works well for me!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
lol i loved this

the moya brothers, hahah i just saw ep 101 yesterday... you've portrayed them perfectly!

so cute, loved sasuke's toast

and the very very subtle sasusaku too (or was it just platonic caring)
sadbird chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
that was an AWESOME one shot :D i loved it!
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
That was sweet
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Adorable! I loved it. c: I just adore Team 7 and all the sweet stories that come with them. And the last quip about kakashi was so true...XD
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
sigh, i thought they were gonna get breakfast with bread. or something more experience bonding. oh well.
FreeWolfBlue chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
oh I got a good laugh out of that
shinobi of the sound chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
aw thats kawaii. lol those three brothers are such retards, but their funny retards so we must like them! XD great fic
scarletavatre chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
"The look that crossed her face then was much like the one she had worn when, in the bell training with Kakashi, she had come out of the forest to find Sasuke buried up to his neck in the ground. He hoped she didn’t scream and faint like that time." was when they were genin. Shouldn't they be chunin by now?
xx-Ichigo Zi-xx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw. I like the way they are with each other. Their so cute with each other..
vikkaayBYAH chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw, so cute! Just what I needed after reading angst. It was very lovely, indeed. -heart-
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »