Reviews for Red
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
This was one of the greatest stories ever written. I'm so glad its complete. Keep on writing!
Anna Jaganshi chapter 6 . 5/22/2007
This has been one of the best reads I've ever... well, read. And I loved the Buffy add in; Hiei was REALLY getting into it. XD But, other than that, it was sad in many parts, but very sweet as well. And funny, can't forget the humor. _ So, I say fantastic job, Kender!
Pure Shikon chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Great story! Not a fan of the Shonen Ai, but great story none the less. I really liked Shizuru yelling at her brother! Question. Is your favorite character Kuwabara, by any chance? Mine's Hiei! Hiei all the way! He kicks rear! Anyway, good story!
yllom21 chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
Nicely written story and cute job! I loved the drama and the angst. Nicely written and brilliant story. I loved it.
Deadsy Dreams chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
I loved this story. It was Awesome!
Youko-Rose chapter 6 . 12/24/2005
hey there sory its taken me so long to review, but those last few chappies were absolutly amazing! i mean wow i just couldn't stop reading i was so into it! and i will most deff. checlk out your fluffs b/c i want to read more of that you've done.

once again...great job! and see what you think of my sotories if you would plz

Youko
BlueUtopiah chapter 6 . 11/16/2005
I just came across this story today, and I must say that I found it to be a beautiful piece of work. You manage to convey torrents of feeling with a few well-placed words. I felt like I was there with Hiei and his pain was palpable.

The Buffy thing was funny as well. Just the right touch of humour. And the last chapter wrapped the story up so nicely - I found myself getting a bit misty-eyed as I read it.

Well-done!
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 6 . 10/31/2005
HieixKurama story for sure! I thought the ending of that was awesome and im sorry i didn't review sooner. ANYWAYS you write hxk stories really well and for that matter i think you should write another story for it! But back to this story... it was awesome and i dont do well at writting ending reviews because then i can't say 'please update soon' so everything sounds... off to me. Anyways awesome ending you've heard my say on it! SO I'LL BE WAITING FOR IT!
SitDog-Boy chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
aww! Hiei was able to talk to everyone! _ he sure said a lot to! XD haha! o, please do another HieixKurama ficcy! ...how about one without any deaths? please? (puppy eyes) for me?

well, i love the ending! it's cute! _
CraftAndBurn chapter 6 . 10/30/2005
*Claps* Yay! It has come to it's wonderful conclusions! Well done, it is so cute! Looking forward to your next piece. I have a sort-of story that I never got the time to write, but there's no solid plot, they were more fragments. If I can formulate them into a decent plot, I'll e-mail you! I knwo you'd do a brilliant job!

EK
KyoHana chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
The song you used for this final chapter was very, very appropriate and only enhanced the visual poetry of your words. I am so glad that it was Hiei who set the group back on the right path... the path that allowed them to focus their thoughts and feelings not on blaming someone for the loss of their loved ones, but on remembering those loved ones with ALL of the love they have for them.

Wonderful, wonderful story. Though I'm sad to see it end, I know what they say about all good things... and this was definitely a GOOD thing.
Catie-brie chapter 6 . 10/29/2005
*Sniffles slightly* Congratulations on finishing your story, and in such a great way! I am, though, sad that it is over, but alas alas all good things must come to and end.

I enjoyed, almost the most for this chapter, how Hiei stood up for Koenma, and how he helped everyone figure out what they were doing wrong. I personally really like Koenma as we as Kuwabara, and I'm glad to know you have the same opinion. (about the carrot-top of course)

Also, if your next fanfiction could be Yuu Yuu Hakusho as well, I would be extremely excited; your stories are something I could wait forever to read.

Anyway, till we meet again-b

Catie-brie
Evene chapter 6 . 10/28/2005
No one else will repsond to reviews because of the SUPPOSED "no responding to reviews in chapters" thing. It's stupid.

Breaking things it fun. I like breaking things... I like this story, too. So, wonderful job. And, you're welcome. And thank , yah, yah. Later!

- Leigh
Cephras chapter 5 . 10/26/2005
EK!

Yeah! A anime fan who likes Buffy!

who's your favorite character?

I like your story, write more

mabye a buffy/yyh crossover
VERY ANGRY HIEI FANGIRL chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
U MADE HIEI GAY! U R SUCH A BAKA!