Reviews for Princess of my Heart
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
No NO dont make anymore
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2014
I can't go on reading the story anymore I mean it was really good until about chapter 8 then it started to turn into a teenage drama and it got really stupid and really cliche I just can't do it anymore its too stupid
super mario 675 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Maybe I might read this story it looks cool
etzelg chapter 19 . 5/21/2013
I loved it! Holy carp! 3
etzelg chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
I really like this! And I'm mostly picky about how someone introduces each character, but you did a great job! XD and, if you still have it, might I ask that you email me that drawing of ryu? :3
Raziel Kouzuki chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
Katana. It's called a Katana.
Strife's girl chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
ahh sorry to bother you again since ive already read the story and reviewed and everything but i just wanted to tell you that there is this song that reminded me of Ryu. (i know it's sad when a song reminds you of a fictional character) anyway, it's called "When I'm Gone" by Three Doors Down and i just thought that it(the chorus especially) fit Ryu. maybe you could check it out and reply back to me if you think so too :)
Strife's girl chapter 19 . 3/9/2010
i feel weird reviewing after this has been up for a few years but it was just so good that i felt that i had to review it! hehe, this was amazing! im so glad that you wrote this :) this story brightened up my day :D i barely left the computer screen and when i had to leave i took my cell phone with me so i could read it online on there lol. the small print on my phone may have killed my eyes but it was worth it! you're a good author, keep writing more stories please! haha :)
aradian nights chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Amusing discrption of weapons.

But they have proper names you know XD

Axel- Chakrams

Yuffie-Shurikens (I suppose you could call them ninja stars if you'd like. But it's Shurikens. And her really large shuriken is a Conformer.)

Leon/Squall- Gunblade (Gotta love Nomura's ideas, no?)
ansanen chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
well, it's a pretty good story

mind you, your writing is at best lower middle school.

you have no descritption, no highs or lows

it's always: he did, they did, they went, he left, etc etc ad infinitum

so while the story could have been good it just kinda came out

boring. but hey, live and learn
Faye Leingod chapter 19 . 8/30/2006
Yay! *cries* this story was so good! I'm going to miss it, but I know you have a sequel coming soon so I'll be patient. Good Luck on your other story, I know it'll be the best! Give yourself a pat on the back! You deserve it! This has been one of the things that have kept me going in the writing world (the other being sleep lol) so I thank you profusely for all the inspiration you have given me! (Bows) thanks!
Faye Leingod chapter 18 . 8/30/2006
OMG! This story has me on the edge of my SEAT! I can't wait for the next chappie! Must read again! But first. *takes a deep breath* This is the MOST AWESOME STORY EVER! *ahem* ok. It's a real awesome story and I know how much work you put into it. You have done a glorious job on this story!
HarleyQuinzelly chapter 19 . 8/26/2006
aww bless Ryu, Hey DT there better be a sequal lol i wonna no what happens to Rikku and Ryu...i wanna see if they havea family :D
HarleyQuinzelly chapter 18 . 8/26/2006
Yay! there dead but wait is Ryu still alive?

shinymuffin chapter 19 . 8/23/2006
Great Chappie! It's such a cute ending! I can't wait for the sequel! Hehe I think I have a bit of an addiction to the exclamation mark...