Reviews for Little Mishaps
SirenaLoreley chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I love Auron... I can't say more...
Thanks for sharing!
Gunzaimyx chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I absolutely love the last line Auron said! This is such a great story! The father/son relationship, you really pulled it off. I am so glad I found this fic. It made me smile! Well-written as well. Awesome job. It is worth reading again in the near future.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Great job!
AlePh27 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Really well written, I love the feeling of it!
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
This was brilliantly written-the father-son relationship was pure love. The overall characterization and delivery get a commendation. :P

-Sked-san-san
Amanda Howlett chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aww...that was so cute! There aren't enough fics out there about little Tidus and Auron. Yours was so sweet and perfectly written! Good job!
kiboutoyume chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ohh, this was lovely. The descriptions were wonderful, your characterizations were incredible, and it just felt good to read it. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us. :)
aeris836 chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
I LOVED IT can u make a sequelplz
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Really well written I like it.
ReaperRain chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Aw...I love Auron! I love Tidus! I love Auron/Tidus!But I think these father-son-relationship stories work the best for them. Really well-written, I enjoyed reading it!

ReaperRain
discordchick chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
This is such a good story! Very very wonderful. Very. You;re a great writer and I really love it!
Lahz chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
*watery eyes* Aww... It's not very often that you find a good fic like this to read. I've been searching all morning and afternoon and this is the first good one I've read! (Yes, I have no life, but it's summer! I'm excused!)

Anywho, VERY good fic. Squee!

~Lahzie
Jen chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Yes, I too love those father-son relationships that first come off awkward but end up being so sweet
Lucifiel chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
All together now: "AW."
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Damn, I just /love/ such stories - two characters in a father-son relationship, everything's sweet but not overdone, the whole fic makes me all warm and fuzzy. Plus it was really well written. I liked the style. Tidus and Auron were both IC.

10/10, definitely.