Reviews for The LAOAFVFTDOEIE: Now Accepting Applications!
Dalamar Nightson chapter 6 . 6/29/2006
Yay, Mogget! I *heart* Mogget. I definitely think that Mogget should be included. If you don't mind suggestions, I've got a couple of nominations: I think that Morgan Le Fey would fit in well, as would the Timekeeper Demons of the Wayfarer Redemption series. This is a really fun story and I hope that you update soon.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
That is one mean, creepy chick! Where does she come from? Great job so far. I'm looking forward to reading on.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
BUPU! *Huggles, than runs for the shower to wash off smell picked up* Great chapter. Wow, Darth Vader was gutsy for attempting to show his face in a fantasy-only meeting... Poor Dalamar - he's really taken a beating these past couple of chapters! Very funny. I'm looking forward to reading on.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 3 . 6/29/2006
Great test. I loved your description of Pikachu, and the description of Mab's feelings on it.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
Very funny. I think it was so great that Voldemort couldn't manage to get a seat. My only complaint is that since its a huge crossover, a bit more explanation about all of the characters might be good. In this chapter, the whole male/female thing with Dilandau rather puzzled me! Anyway, otherwise, great job.
Dalamar Nightson chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
_ Hilarious! This should definitely be interesting. I loved your explanation of their symbol, and the explanation for Raistlin's presidency.
fetch-thranduilion chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
GuesssWho chapter 6 . 4/21/2006
WHAT ON EARTH (or off it) IS GOING ON HERE?

I loved it. It was hilarious.

Oh, dear.
GuesssWho chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Can we have Wilbur Whateley and his brother, from The Dunwich Horror?

How about Hannibal Lecter?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I LOVE RAISTLIN!
AuthoressRhia chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
This keeps getting better and better! I swear it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter soon! I love this!
BittersweetWhispers1 chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Heroic infiltration! And off they go! I have nothing really intelligent to add here... just enjoying myself. )
Casa Circe chapter 5 . 1/21/2006
CLAP! CLAP! I really like this fic...it's wack. just wack... If only I were a villain, I'd like to apply...:D
Casa Circe chapter 4 . 1/21/2006
Honestly, I don't know all the villains that come out in this fic but I still enjoy it! This is a lovely way to relax... Absolutely hilarious and imaginative...YOur parodies are the best!
AuthoressRhia chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
The Ring! Seven days. _ This is wonderful, I really hope you have the next chap up soon.