Reviews for Coming Home
Loyd1989 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Really good. You kept me wanting to read more. Very sweet. I like the stories better when Harry and Ginny are sweet and innocent, just like the books.
Annoyed chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
ALMOST er im searching for a harry ginny fic with little to no conflict with them getting together but some conflict as to the family finding out... this was really good though i loved it
Anne chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Cute. Darn good fluff.
gin chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
cute
dolphingirl79 chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
that was so sweet. I loved it! Keep on writing.
like a falling star chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
Aww. This is incredibly sweet. I'm just grinning from ear to ear now.
BballShorty118848 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
Aw ...

This is cute, hehe! **smiles** I do think that Harry and Ginny should get together, that would be perfect! I think you had good ideas when you wrote this (before the 5th book came out I mean) and yea, I loved it. It was a perfect romance short ficlet! Perfect! Absolutely perfect!

Good job!
Larzdinn chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
How adorably sweet :)
lilahp chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
AAAAAwwww...how lovely! Just like you! Thanks for a wonderful little interlude!

lilahp
delia2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
YAY!

Bravo! Bravo!

Yes, all fluff...but precious, sweet fluff! I just love these two together! If JK Rowling doesn't get a clue...I'll, I'll go on strike from books! *gulps*
Darcelona chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
AWWWWWWW! That was the best H/G I've ever read! It was absolutly wonderful. Fabulous job!
Golden Snidget chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
I like it
Aishne chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
another sweet story (I'm on a 'read all of Zsenyas storys' high tonight!) its defiatly diferent from your normal stileand I think thats what the plot needed to make it extr-special! Nice way to see G-H getting together After hogwarts, so its not a teenage romance.
just an0ther weasley chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
awww, fluffy goodness! i hope they get together sooner than *that* though
Kathy chapter 1 . 5/9/2001
That was soooo sweet. Good job.