Reviews for The Guarantee
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
That was great. One of the best in fact.
CouchThief chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Which one hs the powers?
Blanc Corbeau chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
I knew raven was going to do that! I knew it! You are really good! Frenchie's out...
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
umm... wait she does not love him? then why..., foget it, I give up
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
This was just the sweetest...I loved it!
pepperdadog chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Me - Aw! its so sweet!

Me - DOWN GIRL! Sory she really loves kids!

Avon - BABBYS!

Me - *lokes her in cage* Ok. so it was great! but i've never heard of guaranteeing! could u splane?
ku chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
wowo that was great it wasn't deeply emotinal but i felt something this fic was like a tragedy with a deep happy ending i don't know how to explain it there's just something about this fic that ,akes it really deep but it isn't it's just beyond word that no one can discribe
Yuri Sisteble chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Neat concept.

Everyone is in character.

Overall, well done!
Wolf chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Aw! I want one too! ~_- "Someday Robin, someday." was a brillent line. I loved it that Raven took everything into her own hands and the others followed her around with barely any complaints...Not that they could.
RaventhePortal chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That...was...amazing!. I knew this was going to happen whne Raven said she would pay his respect! i dont know i just did lol. Very touching one shot. Raven had 4 babies yay. BB must be so happy. and at the end when Starfire looked at Robin made me laugh. All in all excellent fic you deserve an award.
The Dark Wolff chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
wow that was very unexpected i would have never thout about that wow wow wow that was very cool i love it you should make a sequle
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I really have no idea what to call that. It was good, but at the same time strange.

The really weird thing is that I could actually see Raven do that.

It's kind of creepy.

Thanks for reading Soul's Song, and I would appreciate it if you went back and told me what you thought of it.

Of course since you put in your favorites, that's a good clue
h3artful chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
very cute! i'm sad to see that this is a one-shot...but a GOOD one-shot! No..a GREAT one-shot! you're very accurate on everything...

BBRavenForever chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
uh...okay...that was a werid fic...i have to say...that was quit Cheezy. sorry but it was.
DarkRaven888 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
Great story! Is that the end?