Reviews for A Comedy of Letters
Cheeky-Chick1only chapter 31 . 3/20/2014
I'd love to see a confrontation between the X men and gambit where he's teasing Rogue and she yells out "I'm not playing strip poker with you" the X men would be so confused
Nobody'sNobody chapter 31 . 1/20/2014
Hey, so interesting story. Ive got so many ants in my pants about wanting Remy and Rogue getting together, but i appreciate the natural approach youre taking. Cant wait to read more.
Guest chapter 31 . 1/14/2014
I love this story and you are such a good writer that I hope nothing bad happened to you to make you stop writing. I'm also sad that this will never be finished. Seven years is a long time. I wish you well.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
I LOVE Winston Churchill. He said some really smart things.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've sfood up for somethinv in your life. - Winston Churchill
mrs.cody simpson chapter 31 . 12/3/2013
Please, please, please, please, oh please update this story! I've only read two other story's IN MY LIFE about x-men and I love this one sooooooo much. It makes me want to read more about Gambit and Rogue! Please update or I think I may die of heartbreak! I'm not kidding either! I love this story please don't leave it this way! :'( Now I'm crying, please update! :'(
BriannieBee64 chapter 31 . 12/2/2013
Im so sad...its not finished! How-buh-why? Please I know its been like forever but I need my Fix. Since Im a fanfiction junkie and this Is One darn good story! Please pretty pretty please with cherries! Chocolates! And all That good stuff please UPDATE!
RoMy 4ever chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Please update it's never to late
Roguereine chapter 27 . 10/30/2013
Darn. I wanted a strip poker game :)
Roguereine chapter 26 . 10/30/2013
Grrr cliff hanger. And remy should ask rogue out.
Roguereine chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Remydiscreet? lol. Great ch.
Roguereine chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
Hehe. They need to kiss. And play strip poker. I hope they fall in love :)
Roguereine chapter 23 . 10/29/2013
Lol! They finally realize they have met!
Roguereine chapter 20 . 10/28/2013
Great ch! So cute how remy was worried.
Roguereine chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Leather made remy happy.
Roguereine chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Lol. I hope their is a strip poker match in the future.
1,110 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »