Reviews for Heads or Tails?
kushie chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aiden should get a two head coin.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Can you bellieve it? I've only watched season 2 til episode 3 and I already miss Aiden.

Love the story.
NeverMindDream chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
LoL...love those late night lil ditties...ahaha
Chuckabie chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
hahaha that was so funny! Write another one plez! Why is it that all the really good fanfics are the shortest?

I loved it! :)
dArkliTe-sPirit chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
That came from FRIENDS - but it's still funny!
aida chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
remote control princess, u're the best! i love all ur fanfics on DnA! Pls pls pls write more! By the way, i think nina pointed out smthing, if a 'head' means aiden wins, it also means tt danny loses right? so danny can't lose when it's a tail too can he? or is it just a trick danny played to confuse aiden?
nina chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
But...you did it backward. Its, "Heads I win, Tails you lose." You wrote, "Heads you win, tails I lose," which would mean Danny would have to go in the dumpster.
da-super-dude chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
cute story.
Ste650 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I LOVE DnA fics :P

Ste xx
DAnNSfreak chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Neato... very amusing... not bad for 1am, hehe...
bri.cheese10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
very cute, short and sweet. maybe with a bigger envelope you could have done more but oh well. maybe we'll see a second chapter?
awesomepossum chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
or *did* he just slap her ass? dun dun dun...

v. v. v. cute! loved it. heh, envelopes... ive never had envelopes, but what about office stationery at work? or your school textbook? lol!

great ficlet.

xoxo~awesomepossum~
Gumdrop1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
LOL that was cute! :)
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
*lol* OMG I loved this, the coin toss reminds me of Friends. I loved Aiden's consolation prize.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hahaha, that's absolutely adorable, Becs! Good job!