Reviews for The Way We Are
Cynfenner chapter 9 . 6/14
Loved your story, as usual, I agree with Steamboat.
"We are each of us Angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing each other." - Luciano de Crescenzo One of my favs, embraces life. By now, your school days are long past and I hope your life is good
NascarGirl1424 chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Oh come on you HAVE to add a few more Chapter's PLEASE you just CAN'T END it here!
steamboat chapter 9 . 2/27/2014
My compliments to you for a wonderful story! It seems like there could be more, but as this is where you left it, it must be the end. Its been awhile since you wrote it, so I hope this note finds you well! Thank you for sharing with us!
jjgeraghty chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Love the story I hope you come back to it some day!
weathergal08 chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
Keep writing! At least an epilogue giving the details of how long it took them before they got married, how many kids they have, etc. If you decide to do it, I can't wait for it!
DutchJAGfan chapter 9 . 6/7/2006
Great story, and please keep writing though this would be alreay a quite nice ending it would be better(atleast for me) if you would go on with writing. :)
Lori chapter 9 . 6/5/2006
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please keep writing. Did I mention please?
michelle UK chapter 9 . 6/3/2006
Please don't stop there, continue the story with them breaking the rules and getting together as a couple,making up for the unresolve coin Please.
Mckesha chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
Please keep writing i look forward to more soon!
starryeyes10 chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
great story.
kathy chapter 9 . 6/2/2006
Well, I have to say that I much preferred your Season 7 to the "real" one. See how much simpler things would have been? Wouldn't have had to deal with that last- second coin-flipping thingy and they could have had a kid already by the time Season 10 came around...If you have the inclination, by all means, continue...

kathy
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
please keep writing...please update again soon
Silvercrystal77 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
Please, Please keep on going! I love this story! I love Mac's reaction to the "she's my world" comment!
19Chick87 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006
LOVED all the chapters, keep it going. Sharon
kchs123 chapter 9 . 6/1/2006