Reviews for Complications of Life and Love
GymnasticsRules101 chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Awww that's cute, yet so much drama. :) It's a compliment. ;)
KingxJD43 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Loved it alternative story is much better in my opinion
kazorashi chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Okay, it's gotten to the point where I completely agree with Wally. Team Wally, I couldn't care less about Kuki right now-no matter how much I adore her.

...good job Wally! Grrr, just keep causing her pain! Let her suffer a few more chapters! All the way to the bitter end! NN!

...I'm done now.
kazorashi chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Good job Wally! You keep screaming at her! Selfish biiii-what am I saying?! Oooooh man, lol. As sad as this scene made me, I don't know why I'm laughing. But it's a very realistic situation. Proud of my boy Wally right here though.
kazorashi chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
I'm a die hard 3/4 fan and I've read the other fic. This alternative version is sooooo much better. It's like, continuing what I really wanted to happen in the first story. Did that make sense? Anyways, I lalalahve this story so far. And yes, I'm being very bias on my part but I am so team Wally. As much as I adore Kuki, I really wanted to see her suffer (which might just make me and Wally the bad guys). You know, this story you wrote and also the previous one, I like it. It's easy to get pulled into it because the antagonist isn't the other characters, it's the main characters-like little Wally here. He's definitely the bad guy in the story (well, in my eyes at least).

And yeah, I actually really like Mushi too. Even though I slightly cringe here and there with their relationship development (but I can deal), I absolutely, I'm almost relishing in Kuki's obvious discomfort with Wally and Mushi's relationship. And man, when Wally told her off, I was all like:

"Go Wally! Man! You're the man! Good job for telling off that bitch!" ...who was Kuki, but anyways... It's like... It's exactly like being in Wally's shoes. I'm feeling his pain, agony, his suffering and sorrows, his joy in getting Kuki jealous. I mean, it's just all there and I'm loving it. I love Wally being the bad guy.

Oh! And Mushi and Kuki's relationship is so sweet, even if she's dating the boy Kuki really loves.
KNDNumbuuh3.4 chapter 15 . 10/22/2012
I liked it.
Kuki and Kimi chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
Such a cute ending(: I seriously loved this alternate ending, even though it made me cry a lot. lol
cartoonlover03 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
detective2L chapter 15 . 3/15/2010
I have read this story and my review will be posted on my profile no later than 03/21/2010
thecraziestcringle chapter 15 . 2/2/2010
Again, I was really affected by this story. I'm eating my words; this "alternative ending" was almost better, I think.

Loved it. I really, really did. :)
PhineasandFerbs1Fan-notIrving chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Omg that is so sad I think I like the other one better (because it is happier no I do like this it's just the over one is happy and I like happy) whha poor Wally!
MewKemiko chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Whoo! Sexy!
The Danish King chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
zara dragon chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
great story and super ending i loved it and i had to tell you that hehe
Prinzack chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
If I had the attention span, I probably would have reviewed most of the chapters... but I didn't. xD

Woww! I love KND, and I finally decided it was too much to refuse myself of 3/4 goodness, so I came to . You're the first author to write a good one, that I've seen, and I love you for it. :)

You stuck with the main conflict, and managed to make me really associate with both Kuki and Wally, and I was really hooked; I couldn't stop at all. Great job!