Reviews for Hogwarts High
Linktoreality chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Goodness, this is certainly THE most fun I've ever had reading a Harry Potter fan fiction! The refrences to other series and games were great, especially the chickens, and Snape's puppet was an awesome touch. Also, we've actually debated giving the teachers in our school cattle prods to take care of the hordes of students with. Heck, we've made that joke so many times, it's even funnier! XD This story certainly does well to capture the feeling of a highschool! I can't wait to read more, since I've just got to know why all of the teachers are insane. Heheh, five out of five! Just make sure you move the story along in further chapters... I can see how this might start to stagnate a bit if you focus on the jokes.
Rae chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
again what are yu smoking hagrid with an afro!
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
XD! chickens! and pencils! and birds of DOOM! omg this is HILARIOUS! i love this story XD updateupdateupdate! _

Misty
loony chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
quite amusing!
xoxQuinnxox chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Haha, Hagrid really made me laugh. Him and his "creative" pick up lines. I'm still laughing imagining him with a 'fro and hitting on Hermione. *pokes you* Update NOW!
Rae chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
wonderful as always... but snapes sockpuppet that takes the cake
mistymixwolf aka Perch chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
...you have some deranged dreams my friend XD! yayf or burmuta shorts and potterpuppetpals(followthebutterflys!) XD! ok.. i'm gonna yell at you now.. UPDATE! XD you and your funny weird shit lol *glomphuggle* update! _

Misty-chan