Reviews for Heart Condition
plague2005 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Nice writing style. But I'm a bit confused. Josh's lung collapsed. He wasn't shot in the heart.
dustedoffanoldie chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Aw poor Josh :(
dustedoffanoldie chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Love love love )
dustedoffanoldie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh I can't wait to see where this goes )
Trinitystargazer3 chapter 11 . 11/13/2005
Loved the story.:)
Kou Shun'u chapter 11 . 10/8/2005
aw, i wanted to read danny's article. too bad the sotry ened with them getting together-i had hoped it would continue with more after that.
Kou Shun'u chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
huh, well ill definately be interested to see how all of them spin the story and how it would look to the general public. and definately amused about getting amy and colin in on it.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
i really like how you have the doctor, and probably to come the nurses, recognize donna and speak to her as such while the santos' have such questionable looks about her and her relation and with her working for the other guy.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
o off to a good start. and yes i do find it it interesting and ff-useful too "that it seemed Matt and Helen really didn't know Josh all that well". i liked how you justified them not fully recognizing donna's name with "but after all the random donors and supporters I’ve met the last three months, I’m not sure my own mother’s name would sound familiar to me.". thanks. looking foward to reading the rest.
frizzyhead chapter 10 . 9/30/2005
NEXT CHAPTER NEXT CHAPTER!

although i almost fell asleep somewhere in the middle, sorry i have an attention span somewhere aroung 2 minutes and the long paragraphs inside donna and joshs head didnt feel interesting enough for me, i really really enjoyed the last few chapters

hope you can update soon
Crawleyfan chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
Good chapter! loved Leo's defense of Josh and Donna

Update soon
jasadin chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
“I think that went well. I can’t wait to see the editorials coming in the next few days.” Matt said with glee.

Neither can i!

I got so excited when the Larry King show started, ive never watched it before, but it was so much fun to see them all defending Josh and Donna! :P
kursk chapter 10 . 8/31/2005
Excellent chapter, I cant wait for the editorials and more of wills dimise.

Update soon.
Crawleyfan chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
Great chapter! I can't wait for Leo to take Will down.
bamabelle chapter 9 . 8/30/2005
That was awesome. *squeals* Can't wait till you have them take down Will! It should be great! Please update soon
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »