Reviews for Wonderland
sydneygirl90 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Very sad but interesting story. It's rare that we as readers get to see the inner workings of Alice or Frank Longbottom. Thank you for sharing. :)
Nelras chapter 1 . 9/15/2008

You're good.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
This is really sad. I liked the title. It really fit.
Menerothiel chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
(Only four reviews? What the HELL? here's a good long one for you.)

Wow. This is a great piece, perhaps because of it's simplicity and shortness.

Alice and Frank are never really touched upon much in the books, besides being general reasons for Neville to freak out at Crutatious and live with his grandmother (as well as the almost-prophecy). I've seen a couple about them, but it's either a rather fluffy piece done while they were sane, and meant to lighten the heart, or it's something trying to give Neville a break and make his parent's not insane, just incapacitated.

I feel that this really shows who Alice has become. She is, as you put it (and very elegantly, I might add) hollow. She's been tortured past the point of return, and to retain mere scraps of herself is very true to what people who have been tortured in that manner can react like.

I adore how you kept it simple and clean- too many words would have just muddied the waters, so to speak, and left a bit of a jumble. Here, there is a definite image, of Alice sitting in her bed, blowing her bubbles, because that's the most she really remembers about who she used to be.

I can't wait to read more of your stories. Keep up the great work, Ms./Mrs. Culmer! I follow faithfully!
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Aw. So sad and horrible, but still warm in a heartaching way. Good one!
hpfan988723 chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Wow... that's all I can say
TGP chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
...Wow. Short, but powerful. I really like how at first it seems light and then pulls right at the heart strings.
June sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Very good and deep. A look into a lost mind.