Reviews for Never a Gilmore
Leah chapter 2 . 3/28/2008
...I don’t take after either one of my parents, I’ve got short edgy and angular blonde hair with dyed red streaks throughout and deep brown eyes instead of the trademark "Gilmore Girl’s" eyes...

Can I say that I love that you didn't make them lookalikes. So many stories have the child exact copies. It becomes pretty redundant after awhile. Giving them traits is aways cool but not exactly the same.

...I’m always going to be the child Lorelai had with that common man Luke...

Personally I don't believe that Emily and Richard would ever treat their grandchild, a child of Lorelai and Luke's, common or not like that. Considering the way Emily tried to befriend 'April' or who she thought was April at least, just because Luke's daughter would one day be her step grandaughter.

Wow. Rory is 42, thus Lorelai is 58! Wow. Time flies. Rory has kids. Cute.

Great fic.

Leah.
Leah chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Only the first chapter in, well Prologue, and I can already tell I'm going to like this alot.

...I don’t hate Rory, I really don’t. That wasn’t very convincing was it? It’s not that she’s ever done anything wrong to me, as a little kid she doted on me and as I got older she was the first person to treat me like an adult. You’re probably thinking where’s the bad, right?...

Wow, talk about jealousy. From what I gather Rory's the scapegoat? The cause of the jealousy thus the target of the anger.

...I’m going to drop out of high school, not Chilton mind you, and I’m going to move to New York City and do something fantastic with my life. I’ll show them that I don’t have to be Rory to be fantastic...

Well, she seems to going about it in all the wrong ways.

Awesome fic.

Leah.
InsaneFan chapter 10 . 8/19/2007
Update! Please? It's been so long. And your story is so good. Update!
Speed Needs No Translation chapter 10 . 10/23/2006
please update i love this story
music4mysoul chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
Really good chapter, please update soon!
ProFfeSseR chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
Oeh, that’s something nice :P What’s with his mom…. Love it, update soon!
fox24 chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
I love that Rory married Logan in this story. Ingrid shouldn't be jealous of her I mean why is she when Rory is happily married to someone its really immature
Latisha C chapter 10 . 1/27/2006
Good chapter.
SparklingTopazEyes chapter 9 . 12/27/2005
OMG! That story is so cool! I love how you make the character's exactly like they are on the show. It is really good. Why don't you make Rory and Lucy have a confrontation? Then they could end up in a fight.
MaryKitty chapter 9 . 12/26/2005
wow im not usually a big fan of stories that dont deal with rory and logan or tristan but i love this story. i cannot wait for you to update! please make it soon :) :) :):):):):):)
ProFfeSseR chapter 9 . 12/25/2005
That was seriously great! I love how Lucy and Lorelai worked things out, and the fact that the drama isn’t over, is only a good thing, ‘cause I love drama! Keep updating!
origamitattoo chapter 9 . 12/19/2005
fantastic really i love your first person writting as well as your story telling. thanks
music4mysoul chapter 9 . 12/13/2005
I loved that chapter, I think it's right for Lucy to move in with Jamie, I think it's important for her to break free from the protected and be an adult. I loved it, please update soon!
Logan13 chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
I love this chapter, especially the part where Lucy overhears Lorelai. More soon please.
bluedaisy05 chapter 9 . 12/12/2005
the chapter was great. I really enjoyed it. I can't wait for your next chapter.