Reviews for Silent
iwillmissyou chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was so beautiful I cried which is a big deal for me. It really caught her feelings and anger at herself yet unable to stop. The words could have caught his feelings more but I understood underneath. I really liked it and your other writing.
Marie del a Meer chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I liked piece, you have made some astute observations. I liked the point you were making about Cameron's misery as it pertained to her weight. Gutsy, most people ignore weight as a symptom. PS. I liked the ending!
catnap69 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
BookwormKiwi chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Eh, not bad. I think I enjoyed the grieving bit at the start better than the rest, but well done.
tranquil-eyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Interesting. You've got quite a bit of skill, although I think you rushed the end. You set up the feelings extremely well throughout most of it, so I thought it was a bit of a let down where after their lovemaking they're emotionally charged, there was only a small paragraph to describe the emotional after-effects.

Other than that, I quite enjoyed it. The Cameron-House eye-to-eye contact was riveting although when I think about it, it was a bit freaky, like House was stalking Cameron or something ;)

My two cents. Keep writing!
stormchaser15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was really sweet. I liked it alot. That was some steamy sh*t. LOL! Love it.
Angel's Fallen Knight chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw that was sweet. I love HouseCameron pairings! I hope you make some more of these soon, I will become deprived of your work otherwise.

Griever's Ruler