Reviews for Twilight of the Empire
Yep, padme is an idiot
Padme seems like an idiot in this fic.
giggles11228 chapter 23 . 3/24
Why must you make me cry :'(
So... all this story did is add another layer of tragedy to the end of RotJ: Padme's death. There is no originality in the major plot points and you neutered the bond between Luke and Vader bringing Anakin back by making it all about Padme instead. Seriously, what is this besides a novelization of the movies with the addition of Padme watching them?
mincha chapter 13 . 1/15
A decade after being written this fic is still destroying hearts. Mainly mine.
Lyanna Pond chapter 23 . 6/1/2015
Omg I didn't know this was going to be a tragedy :( Would have at least liked to see a post-death happy dream sequence between Anakin and Padme, but wonderful writing overall.
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 23 . 2/10/2015
The Anidala dream sequences in this fic are really something. How nice that Anidala's reunited at the end.
QueenNaberrie chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Ok. I am having a Titanic/The Notebook type cry-fest at the moment. :,( :,)

What a sad but romantic ending to the story. BRAVO! So touching that Padme and Anakin finally were able to finally touch just before they both died. So sad that Leia still never got to meet her mother or meet her father as Anakin Skywalker.

There are just no more words...
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
*Bawling* Please pass a box of tissues. That is just awful. :,(

Anakin...HURRY!
QueenNaberrie chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Ohhh...lovin' this! Anakin is still in there and loves his wife deeply. Very cool that they can meet in her dreams with Anakin being able to touch her the way he would like to but can't because of the mask.

Reading on...
Felixhelix chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Wow. Absolutely lovely.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
I did not expect this ending... beautifuly done.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
The first four chapters of this story are almost identical to my "The Bitter Glass". I'm glad that after five it took a completely different turn. Great minds think alike LOL
Stunna21 chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
that was a really good story and it was nice how you had them die together so their son could live so update soon and just keep writing.
spedclass chapter 23 . 2/23/2008