Reviews for Twilight of the Empire
JediGirlAcrossTheStars21 chapter 23 . 2/10
The Anidala dream sequences in this fic are really something. How nice that Anidala's reunited at the end.
QueenNaberrie chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Ok. I am having a Titanic/The Notebook type cry-fest at the moment. :,( :,)

What a sad but romantic ending to the story. BRAVO! So touching that Padme and Anakin finally were able to finally touch just before they both died. So sad that Leia still never got to meet her mother or meet her father as Anakin Skywalker.

There are just no more words...
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
*Bawling* Please pass a box of tissues. That is just awful. :,(

Anakin...HURRY!
QueenNaberrie chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
Ohhh...lovin' this! Anakin is still in there and loves his wife deeply. Very cool that they can meet in her dreams with Anakin being able to touch her the way he would like to but can't because of the mask.

Reading on...
Felixhelix chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
Wow. Absolutely lovely.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 23 . 7/10/2009
I did not expect this ending... beautifuly done.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
The first four chapters of this story are almost identical to my "The Bitter Glass". I'm glad that after five it took a completely different turn. Great minds think alike LOL
Stunna21 chapter 23 . 5/31/2008
that was a really good story and it was nice how you had them die together so their son could live so update soon and just keep writing.
spedclass chapter 23 . 2/23/2008
Amazing story!
WolfCipher7 chapter 9 . 1/23/2008
Wow, this chapter could make a person cry! LOL. I'll be back to keep reading later.

Alien Roxi
ILDV chapter 23 . 1/16/2008
Lovely. Sni-f-f-f-f-f
missambermariek chapter 23 . 8/22/2007
this is a really great story! i really loved it. when i found it i was so excited and i wrote this long review and somehow it messed up and didnt send but i wanted to let you know now how much i like it an that you are a great writer. you kept everything believable or as believable as star wars can be lol. especially with padme and the coma and her illness. it was truly great with a happy ending! i just wish there was more! lol maybe you will write a sequel or ill find another one of your brillaint stories!
missambermariek chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
just marking my chapter lol
iri-skywalker chapter 23 . 4/23/2007
T_T lovely... somehow I hoped Anakin and Padme would live...and that he would see her scars. Also, the dream parts were really really nice, I loved the way u described their passionate encounters.
Padme52 chapter 23 . 12/1/2006
I don't understand ff stories that are sad for the sake of being sad.

They will never top the original saga and will always pale in comparison.

What was the point here? To try and top what the original story teller wrote. If so you did not even come close.