Reviews for A Collection of Smiles
Cheska chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hahaha, that was great. D
tati1 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Night-Mare-Chan chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
AHAHAHHAHA Utterly GREAT. I love this so much. XDD I think I'd prefer the "fuck your brains out smile" too. Maybe you should write a part where he actually follows through on that smile. Eh? EH? *winkwink nudgenudge saynomore* Anyway -cackles- GREAT XDD
Serenity Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
this totally rocks! i loved it. i think you should do another in the same fasion, but maybe heero observing how duo is?
makeyourselfduo chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
*stifling laughter so as not to make a fool of herself in the waiting room*

That was absoloutly brilliant.

And I kid you not, I am actually getting some odd looks right now due to near hysterical laughter.

Takamura chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Aww this is so cute! If I have the chance I'd memorize Heero's smiles too. He has such lovely smiles, even the 'I blew something up' smile. I like the idea that Heero got a pet dog behind Duo's back to surprise him. They make such a cute couple in here. I love this fic!
WingedBonnie chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
That was just too cute. Your story kinda brightened my day and made me smile. A feel good story. Thats good... Does Heero have anymore smiles though, because ya know it's nice ot know Heero smiles and actually has a nice collection as oppose to only one redundant one.
Lady of the Rose and Rain chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I liked your story and the fact that Heero actually *talks*! But the ending sounded imcomplete, as though Duo wasn't finished making his list of smiles. Maybe if Duo countered with one of his own and perhaps even made Heero wonder what it is, that could end the story. It's just a suggestion, but I hope you write more! It's good! :-)
creaturesmint chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh that's great! XD I love it! I've never seen another fic that has Heero smiles like that...greatness! Oh Heero is so mean...he is sneaky. XD Wondrful fic! _
Jacksonville chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
So sweet. Love your Heero.