Reviews for Regret
AbbieJones chapter 1 . 2/12
OMG! You are the BEST FANFIC AUTHOR EVA! Dude, when do you come up with this stuff? #booknerd
Judy2004 chapter 1 . 2/12
All I have to say is OMG you are the BEST I mean the BEST AUTHOR EVER I MEAN EVER it was so romantic and I was sitting there wondering "what would Robin do?"
I mean like what this is so good I can believe how much this just catches your emotions
And how you can just tell that Robin and Raven care for each other .like I said you need to publish a book you are so good never stop I give this book ️️️️️ Stars.
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I started crying its so good
1rx4u chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This short, simple, sweet, with a hint of romance to make one say awwwweeee. I really enjoyed this story. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
coooooool.
aweeeeesommmme.
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
interesting story, a little shaky with how they got back to the real world but overall it was pretty good :)
RaeRob chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Cool story
Annavi chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Wow, I wish I could delve that deep into emotion in my stories. You did a great job in everything in this! I love it!

Vianna
Tsukiyumi no Mikoto chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
That was great. I love the whole "Raven-dying-and-then-changing-everyone's-lives -and-making-Robin-an-insane-dude" thing, like in that Christmas movie with Kermit the Frog. Execellent!
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
nt shaky at all...it was great!
soccergirl869 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
me really likey that was awsome

good job
JPElles chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Well more comic then cartoon for the star thing. I mean in the cartoon her planets still fine and in the end she still has somewhere to go. Other then that very intersting and in charecter for raven. I don't think shed kill herself but after the end and all the frustration she had towards her father who knows.
lolopixie chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Oh... nice story, I really enjoyed. The plot was very interesting, and I'm glad you made it a happy ending. Great job, and good luck on future writing.
Robin Wingster chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hello...

Well, it think it did was fine, even though I would really have prefered that they were still death afterall...

But I guess that it is okay anyway... one part of my mind wanted that they revive so, it was all for the best... (wow, being optimistic now huh?)

Keep writing...

AnnFaithDarknessGoddess
KhmerGurl113 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aw, I found it sad, cute, and obviously good! Always keep up the great job with other stories!