Reviews for Phases
Samishere21 chapter 66 . 4/4
Love this! Is it discontinued?
Aralas Baggins chapter 66 . 7/6/2013
OMG this story is amazing! I love it!
Have you ever heard the saying "Harry Potter is the gateway drug to a love of literature." Well, this is the gateway drug to the gateway drug fanfiction! Please update, me and over 250 people agree, this story is fantastic!
TopazSpiritXx chapter 66 . 8/19/2009
You have'nt updated in ages please update this story is so interesting! I want to see sirius and remus together :(
aisuru Aki chapter 32 . 6/8/2009
some commas are missing but other than that I LUV IT!
ObSeSsEd WiTh ROXAS chapter 66 . 5/22/2009
NO NO NO!

YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! THIS IS FAR TO GOOD A STORY TO JUST BE ALL NOT-COMPLETE! UPDATE DARN YOU!

:):):)
Hx2 chapter 66 . 4/2/2009
You've gotta be kidding me. ONLY 200 reviews! I've seen stories that aren't nearly as good as this one, and they've gotten thousands of reviews! Why do you only have 200?
Niryan chapter 66 . 1/5/2009
Hi!

I just read the last few chapters again (for the fourth time :P ) and I realised you still have not updated!

So I'm asking you, if you still have some ideas of what to do with that fic, please continue it.

I loved that story so much it would really be sad if you'd stop it there without attaining any goal. Sirius and Remus didn't realise yet they are falling in love and Sirius still doesn't know how he'll become an animagus. I would find it very disapointing to see it end that way. So please, continue to write this fic (or at least tell us that you do not feel like writing it anymore so that we can stop hoping).

By the way, if you want my opinion on this fic, read Chip of Silver's review; I feel the exact same way. (My writing is so bad I wouldn't be able to write it as nicely as Chip Dx)
Rome J Wolf chapter 66 . 10/7/2008
hey

i just read you whole

story it was great

when are you going to

write some more.

are you going to write

any more? i think it is

one of the best Remus and

Sirius stories. and the best

part it started for the 1 year

on. lots of happy days

bye.
sierra's scarlet chapter 66 . 9/24/2008
I just read through what you have so far and really enjoy this story. I'm going to read your other works now, but wonder if you plan to update "Phases" as well. I absolutely love the use of DADA teachers and would love for the story to continue. _
Chip of Silver chapter 66 . 7/29/2008
Beautiful. I read this story on a chance, having seen so many like it but this one was brilliance. It made me giggle and coo and feel for both Remus and Sirius. Really, I would kill for more. If I strangle a baby might you continue? I could if it would help because I'm dieing for more. I read the entire story in one sitting which is unheard of for me. I stayed up way beyond reasonable hours and still became incredibly absorbed in both the story and the way it was written. I fell in love with not only your rendition of characters from one of the best series around but also with your original characters. I especially liked the way you focused Remus's Lycanthropy on Sirius without excluding James or Peter and found such reasonable ways to solves a few of those big questions. You addressed great points already. The title Marauders, you've stared with the map, of course you dealt with the Animagi problem wonderfully and then there was James calling the wolf a "Furry little problem.". Even more amassing is that while doing this you managed to keep Peter in the loop. He always seems to be excluded in other fanfiction even though he was one of the four and they shared a strong friendship. There is so much more I loved and would like to tell you and so much more that I'll remember I wanted to comment on later and curse. The only complaints are perhaps the downplay of Lilly and the lack of proper pranks. I always loved coming up with them myself. These of course are small issues and I can forgive them considering the quality of the rest of the story. Ending this seeing as it's already passed any semblance of normal length this has been from one aspiring author who's too lazy to update to a brilliant author who really should update your story was a work of art and I want more. Preferably soon. Also, please forgive any grammatical or spelling errors. It's late and dark.
dristi chapter 66 . 7/1/2008
hi, can't wait to read more...pls update soon!
Spiffing Repartee chapter 8 . 4/21/2008
Okay, I stopped at this chapter because I could no longer swallow your atrocious grammar. What is with the bizarre phrasings? Everything is just slightly off which is extremely irritating because I kept telling myself "it will get better". It didn't I seriously suggest reading over your work or getting a BETA.

On the plus side the premise and characterisations are quite interesting but I just can't stand your grammar. If English is not your first language, which I am now starting to suspect, I apologise and hope you continue its study. However, if it is, you owe me an apology for the last wasted hour of my life, which I will never get back.
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 66 . 1/24/2008
Are you still continueing (is that how it is spelled?)this story? I hope so.
FB Edit chapter 66 . 1/6/2008
this took me 2 days to read lmao it was interesting and very well done, update soon please

*Peace*
CrowNoYami chapter 66 . 1/2/2008
THIS IS THE BEST SIRIUS/REMUS FIC I HAVE EVER READ! Honestly, though it is rather long, I honestly would have just divided it into a series of stories...Phases I, Phases II and so on and so forth... so when is it that Remus and Sirius get together? The love that they don't realize they have for each other is amazing, it makes me want to cry with how much they care for each other and how scares Remus was of everything before Sirius let him know that him being a werewolf didn't mean anything... only that he had really cool senses... sorry but I couldn't resist, I would kill to be able to do the things that Remus can... though the price that he has to pay seems rather large, I honestly wouldn't mind being a werewolf.

We're getting off track however so I should get back to telling you how great your story is! I very much like how you change the point of view form one character to another so easily, you seem to have a deeper understanding of the characters then others and it impresses me. I don't know what else really to tell you... I can't pick out anything else that was wrong in my opinion, except for maybe dividing it like I said before so that there isn't as many chapters to get through.. the more chapters the more likely the chance that you'll lose your place.

If you ever need anything you only have to ask, I have no problem if your beta is sick or something, but then again I'm getting ahead of myself. This is an awesome story and should be read by all who love Remus and Sirius... even if they don't love them much as a couple this is still a great story so far and only shows how deep their friendship is.

Mari-chan