Reviews for Hate turning into Love
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
ne, does that make Yuki seme? (just thought about it )
Chaseha-Wing chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
Nice work, I wonder if it worked out? Oh well, nice work, I liked it. Some times a word or letter was missinf or added but besides that it was good. nice work.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
interesting question... I guess the only way to find out is to live and experience it . Nice start btw.
loretta537 chapter 4 . 10/11/2007
this was good and i agree with your note at the end of the story. no sex is good, kyo's just admitted his love and yuki isnt even sure if he can love kyo.
The happiest emo on earth chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I wonder how the relationship will turn out...

this is a good fic. I'm going to go see your others now._
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Very nice, elegant... very out there, its one of those unique stories which you can read over and over again but never get tired. i like it a lot. great piece of art
Faust Hiwatari chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
:O AWESOMENESS :D :D :D I LOVE IT! *copies all the italics* very nice :) so envious of your writing style so elegant and beautiful :) I really liked this story and before I know it I'll probably end up reading this again and end up smiling just like I have after reading this right now and I know you wrote it quite a while ago but still yet I am enjoying it _
PalmTreesPowerLines chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
that was such a touching story! i loved it!
Fenikkusu Koi chapter 4 . 10/22/2005
UWAA! this is so good! i love it! it is so kyuute! yay! i really enjoyed reading this! hehe!
pimpam chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Love the ending! Not too sappy or anything. *gives author candy*
Kyon-kyon06 chapter 4 . 9/8/2005
Sorry...But that last part where Shigure started singing...It made me laugh soo hard! I'm still laughing!XD
kyonkyon chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
"lovable"-that's what springs to mind when I read your story. You know, the type that make you feel all warm and fuzzy ? It's very cute.
Parisu Enomoto chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Oh, please update soon! I love it so much! _ Kyo x Yuki forever! XD
Ryou Purrin chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
YOUR KILLING ME! The Suspenses!*ripes hair out* its not fair!...Please Email me!

yours hanging by a thread

-_-Ryou

Purrin-_-
flyingdaggers chapter 3 . 8/30/2005
please update as soon as you can!