Reviews for Aconite
S chapter 1 . 3/29
Super. Believable. Well executed. Hot.
Great. Thank you.
visionary dreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
ahhhh! i loved it.

so good and so well-written and so sasuino.

im gonna favorite (:
Renaerys chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I can't believe I just stumbled upon this gem SIX YEARS after it was publish. But this is definitely one of the best SasuIno ficlets I've ever read, if not THE best. I have no concrit for you (because I literally found nothing wrong) so I'm just going to gush about how ridiculously amazing this was.

This may sound weird, but I think your Ino is more in character than canon Ino. This was written a long time ago so of course you did not have as much of the manga to refer to as we do now. But when Ino cried over Sasuke when the Rookie 9 were discussing eliminating him, I seriously wanted to slap her. I think your Ino is much more realistic in the sense that she WOULD be upset about Shikamaru and Chouji nearly dying for him. She WOULD think him callous for deserting Konoha for power. And I think that personality trope would have been correct from the very start of Shippuden (and before). So I really appreciate your take on her character.

Sasuke kind of gave me the creeps here, which I think speaks to your ability to characterize him. From his gaunt, unhealthy appearance (reminded me of some unearthly shade) to the way he tries to intimidate Ino, I was really blown away by his presence. He's still a genius, as Ino reminds herself, but he's not the Sasuke she once liked. He's more of a ghost of his former self, and all that's left are his genius and his pride.

His pride seems to have driven him to spite her in some way-by destroying the evidence she worked so hard to obtain. But we all know the tragic fate of those plagued by hubris, and I'd like to think that Sasuke learned this lesson a little when he took the full brunt of her jutsu.

I got the feeling that a part of him acknowledged her abilities in the end. Otherwise he would not have bothered cornering her and destroying the papers. If he hadn't seen her as even the slightest threat, I think he may have left without a word. I may be reading too much into it, though.

Anyway, thanks for writing this awesome one-shot. I'm definitely favoriting it! :)
Tragon chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Sakura would have kicked his ass, not that Ino didn't. Ino was awesome, I can only wish that is how she becomes when she grows up.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I definitely like your Ino . She is one, sleek, shinobi machine lol.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Well, I like this because like, Ino was pretty cool in this. And there was some sorta fighting action, not a lot, but it was kept simple and quick (which I like). The little details in the story make sense and you can imagine it happening in canon and well, Ino just pretty much kicks ass in this story I guess. Good job! :D
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
''Not every jutsu name have to be shouted out.''

This. I like.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Really nicely done.
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Ino kicked ass! :)

Awesome story
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
ohahahahaha. oh man what a sight that must have been. whew. imagine skinny-as-a-stick ino carrying the demonic and scary avenger. hahah just look at her hauling his purple bowed ass all the way back to Konoha in her lingerie. XD
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I don't read SasuIno but this was awesome. I love their interaction, and their attraction was subtle but effective. Your Ino is kickass and brilliant and not so helpless and fangirly as before. If only she were characterized like this in the manga.
Little Miss Escapist chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
i abhor sasuino, but i definitely adored this. you handled it so well; it's really such a delicate pairing. a little too much and it's ooc, too little and it's not even there. but this has the faintest, faintest hint of attraction, and just the right spark of interaction to make it work. it's not particularly romantic, but it gives them a little something.

good work. :D
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
wow this was pretty good!

great work!

for some reason...

i dunno but i just like it so much!

favin'! only if you made more... :]
Nova48 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This is definitely one of my favorite SasukexIno stories! Please continue this! It definitely deserves a second chapter!

I think it was beautifully written, and I really hope you continue writing this! And future makes an awesome Kunoichi! I really love what you did with her character, and Sasuke! D

So please continue writing this and update soon! If you need idea, maybe I can help? o_O
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008