Reviews for Forbidden True Love

ekruwyeyrmeu?

?,meykiperjryeuęeuue

mhejwgy: ,) wyamjduueururimehu
The.Old.Lie chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
Good story, but got a little confused at the end :/

She was in the hospital wing, and finds out she's pregnant.

Then there's all this stuff with Narcissa.

And then she's in labour - while she's still staying in the hospital wing - and has the baby...

How long was she in the hospital, it couldn't have been the whole 9 months! It seems like it's only a few days, with everything that happened, not 9 months. :/
SnapesLvK chapter 18 . 7/10/2010
I really laughed when i read that Harry was Snapes son. xD I liked the story and it was really nice! :) Favourite :D
xxiheartdracomalfoyxx chapter 8 . 12/23/2009
I like the idea but i think you could do much better with it. question: wheres hermiones wand when she was in the dark corridore?
NoahIrene chapter 18 . 8/23/2009
I LOVE the story! GREAT JOB!
Grania chapter 9 . 10/27/2008
You cannot stupefy a dementor. Only 'expecto patronum' works against them. And you might want to tone down the screaming and yelling. The amount that you have in your work makes it not as believable and it isn't necessary.
Grania chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
You've mentioned in several chapters that Ron and Harry are mad at Hermione for loving Severus, but you've never given the other members of the Trio an actual, genuine MOTIVE for being angry at her for being in love with him. It has to be more than just calling Severus a greasy git. Explain to us WHY they are so mad and unwilling to accept Hermione's decision. Is there something REALLY SUPER HORRIBLE that Severus did to Ron and Harry that has just rubbed them the wrong way? If there is, show us.
Grania chapter 6 . 10/26/2008
If Dumbledore approves of their relationship, why would he let them see each other again only once? It can't be because he is concerned about them breaking rules-they have already broken rules and the headmaster hasn't sacked Severus. Either he approves or he doesn't. Trying to do it both ways makes it inconsistent and unbelievable.
Grania chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
She has already sent the letter and back in her room again when Professor Snape "finds" her, so she can't be in class just then.

Maybe have her daydream about kissing him again in class the next day during Potions class and THEN have Snape catch her and assign her detention. It's easy enough to fix, but it does need fixing.
RoseDew chapter 10 . 8/20/2008
I just thought you should know. "She lied down again" is incorrect. It should be "lay down". ;-)
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
uh oh...
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
ok, now im laughing my arse off... HAHAHA!:))
dapperyklutz chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
damn... haha:)) nice one!
333421 chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
Everyone in your story is shouting/yelling/screaming! And the plot line isn't very well thought out.

In my opinion you should put more detail/depth into it which will provide a better storyline and hopefully less constant shouting!

However i will still read your fanfiction and see how things turn out :) - not wanting to sound harsh eep