Reviews for The Chronicles of Crystania
DocAlu chapter 5 . 4/10/2008
Thats a great story! I like your style and your ideas are great, too.

I think this is so much closer to what the RoLW-fans wished, than the original Crystania-thing. It was so disappointing...and its really hard to find good Crystania-storys.

Sadly it seemed you stoped on writing this story. A pity. :-(

Nevertheless, this one will remain my favorite.
black knight of Marmo chapter 5 . 11/13/2006
great story! I hope you will continue it someday! oh and a little info about ash/piro: apparently, in the books, they did had a relationship, but it was kept as a secret...
Siden chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Great stroy. I like how Ashram is being portrayed as actually human, with weaknesses and doubt.
Siver chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I just love this fanfiction!

Good Ashram/Pirotess ones are so hard to find.

Keep on with that great work.

I hope to see an update soon.
euphorbic chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
In this chapter I really enjoyed your description about Ashram working to clean and maintain his armor. Little details like that are a great reminder that being a soldier/emperor isn't all glamor. Nice touch.
Krista chapter 4 . 8/21/2005
I stopped by the Lodoss War section on a whim the other night, never expecting that I would find anything worth reading. Boy, was I wrong; but after years of nearly nothing of worth, can you blame me? I was ecstatic to find your story. Not only is it based on the severely undermined potential that was Crystania (I was horrified by the original's absolute failure) and a potential Ashram/Pirotess pairing (far too few of those, in my opinion), it's actually well written! Astonishment! You are a wonderful writer and I'm loving the direction in which you're taking this.

I can't believe you haven't gotten more reviews. Don't let it discourage you though. It's probably just that, like me, people have begun to give up on this fandom. If they happen to stumble upon this, I'm sure you will be a large factor in bringing people back to it. Keep up the great work! I'm looking forward to finding out where this is going.

(Oh, by the way, does the Lodoss Island reference have anything to do with Lodso fruit?)
Wenaheart chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
Very interesting (especially this third chapter) I can’t wait for more _ Umm… I haven’t heard that author responds are forbidden
euphorbic chapter 3 . 8/16/2005
I hadn't read anything about not being able to respond to reviewers in-chapter, but I don't thnk it would stop anyone if it was supposed to end.

Thanks for a longer chapter this time. Ashram seems a bit too emotional, but the ideas are still fresh and entertaining and his motivations are perfect. I like what you are doing with Barbas; there's a lot of potential there. Please keep up the good work and thanks again.
euphorbic chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I wasn't too happy with Crystania, either. And it is depressing there isn't much Lodoss fanfic (fewer with Ashram and Pirotessa). Now I'm happy on two counts; the first is that there's something new for two of my favortie characters, the second that it is written very well. The narrative is very good and your all-business depiction of Ashram is excellent. This is an great start to what appears to be an alternate take on Crystania, which is very welcome. I definitely look forward to future chapters.
Wenaheart chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hi! You did the right thing posting this story here _ I’ll be waiting for the new chapters!