Reviews for True Honor
eveningspirit1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Gee, why aren't you writing more? This was great!

-Y-
Empress Leia chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
"... but at least he would admit his son is an honorable man."

You know, ever since we had to read 'Julius Caesar' in sophomore year English, I've never been able to hear the phrase 'honorable man' the same way again LOL! *stabbity death to 'Julius Caesar'*

I really enjoyed your look into Lee's head! I thought all of it very in character. It flowed very well. Great job!
adafrog chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Lovely story.

Thanks.
Ceci Budmier chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
No changes needed in this story. Wonderful piece that brings emotions and honor to life. Lee is suffering big time. He's found out that making decisions in the present circumstances is not so easy and straight forward. Please continue.
Darlian chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Poor Lee! Such an emotionally wrenching piece... shows the strength and hidden vulnerbility of the character. All Lee ever wanted was to be accepted by his father, and now this... Good work, AHR.
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I really like this. You hit the nail on the head. It wasn't an easy decision, nor was it a clear-cut one. Witness Billy not crossing the line. But what Billy didn't seem to understand, and Apollo clearly did, was that the line was already crossed, the fleet was already splintered, and just sitting there and witnessing it from the jail cell was only exasperating the situation. I don't envy Lee his choices, but I respect and admire them. And I admire your writing
Antigone11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
"There is something unconditional in Adama’s loyalty to Saul Tigh, just as he is unflinchingly loyal to Kara Thrace. That loyalty is something Lee had hoped that he might earn one day for himself…. "

This was just heartbreaking. Great vignette. I love that you have Lee's honor being the only thing he really has left to lose, and he's willing to (in his mind) risk it, by breaking his parole, to do what needs to be done. Good job.
Apollo's Lady chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
BRILLIANT... I absolutely love the insight in this...

"And it’s the only way he thinks he can prevent the crew of Galactica from splintering further. His father will wake up, Lee tells himself. And if he is certain of that, he is even more certain that his father will support Tigh, despite everything. There is something unconditional in Adama’s loyalty to Saul Tigh, just as he is unflinchingly loyal to Kara Thrace. That loyalty is something Lee had hoped that he might earn one day for himself…. But he can’t dwell on that now."