Reviews for Dying Inside

O.O ...

OoO ...

TT ...

WHY ISN'T THERE MORE?

Your summerary made me almost break my computer I went to read it so fast! But-bu-bu-but now... *Cries*

I want to read the rest! Oh please! XO

It was AWESOME! I look forward to when you FINALLY update! Good luck! .-
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
*gasp* Bu-bu-but why?

Where is the restttttttt?

I love this! I really like the brotherhood fuff! It is awesome! I love the way you write and if you don't update soon I jusst might cry! T.T

Please? Don't let it remain abandoned! .
Glow-worm-is-me-foreva chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh my gosh, I love you so much right now! I just read PC (again) and I'm relly sorry I didn't review, I was caught up in the story. I am so glad you do the shameless self-advertising otherwise I'm not sure I would have found this story! I love the way you wrote the characters, especially Pietro (I can't write him). Keep up the great work!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
looks good, please update soon
wendy 90210 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
finish this story
hoshi-neko chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
defintitely continue. more chapters would be awsome.
beanrox chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Hey, I like it. the pairing's aren't all of the ones I particullarily like, but I like the story so far. Peitro is kinda OOC, but losing a gal twice can do that to someone, i suppose - though Peitro'd try to hide it a bit more, him being him.

Now, update.

And soon.

Our I shall poke you with my spork. -poke-
Suki chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Please write more
TwilightSoulTaker chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Dude, this is an awesome fic. Very well written and formed. Hope to see a new chapter soon. Pietro is so much coolness. O.O; But, somehow, torturing him is the most fun.

Well...Ja ne!

The TwilightSoulTaker and her squirrely minions shall be watching thou!
Brujeiiro chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Pietro fics rock! Pietro fic writers unite! Well written w/ a good, stable plot and characters are in check. I havent really seen other pie fics that are right after apocolypse... search engine's down anyway... OWEEL! Be sure to update! I'm watching u... well, this fic least. keep me posted!
Rain-Pyr chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Another good fic, Icypanther. I really do enjoy your stories. The chappie was great. I can't wait for you to get to the angsty parts. You know I love those. Keep up the good wwork.
kristen89 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
lol doesn't it suck when you get more story ideas poping into your head when you really should be working on finishing the first stories you posted. I do the same thing, and it drives me crazy. Anyway I love this, i'm not really an x-men fan but this was well done. Keep writing

Kristy
Caelice chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Sweet! Lots of Pietro! Yea, keep writing, i love Pietro. He's my fave character. Kurt's pretty cool too, but i just adore Pietro. Update soon, can't wait.
Forsaken Light chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Cool story so far. you've definately got my attention. I hope to see more of this story really soon!
LishaChan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wh00t! Evo ficcy! Pietro and Kurt are my fave characters! I can't wait to see what torturous plots your evil mind can come up with! Update soon! SOTP would also like an update!