Reviews for A Shove Toward Insanity
Aelin11 chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
This story is just starting and its already awesome! Please keep updating? Pretty please? (:
woodbyne chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
i must say, this story is a real tear-jurker. my eyes got misty every few minutes. damn you for making me cry. though i must say that the lenght and quality of this story totaly makes up for that. please update soon, as this story is really good and i would like to know what draco has been up to. PLEASE UPDATE! please...?
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I wonder what's going on here, it's really odd. If Draco changed sides after Hermione pounced on him, then it means that the potion sent them to the future and that they managed to get back into the past after falling in love with each other, as can be seen when Hermione vouched for him.

Either way, they might have a chance in changing the future, as they'll be sent back into the present. Update!
kmgale chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
Please continue it! I would love to read what happens. I hate when stories drift off forgotten like this-it was so wonderful and it deserves a proper ending. Please please keep writing. If you need any help or input or encouragement, hit me up :) I NEED to know what happens!
voldyismyfather chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
it is my first time reading this story as i am a new member of fanfiction and i would like to say i love this story and the idea is brill :) please finish it :)
crystal stardust chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
if you really are continuing it, can't wait for the next chapter!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
wow i love it x
Angel chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
I, like you, still occasionally read Draco/Hermione fanfiction. There are hardly any good fics out there, so it would be a delight to read yours! Please keep going, for old times sake :D
mary-pi chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Glad you're back. It's been realy long... When I opened my mail I saw I had an email from some Tayz about a story named A shove toward insanity I was like what? I don't remember reading that story. But NOW I remember how much I used to like it.

So it would be awesome if you could continue it. Too bad you can't find Ms. Understood, but I think you're also a great writter and that you're gonna be able to write just fine on your own.

I'll wait for the update, now that I know that there is chance I'll get one.

ygirl chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
I just started reading this story and thought it was REALLY good! Please continue to write...if so you would have a loyal follower in me!
JB chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Go on do it.
pink-strawberries chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
o please continue!
darlingsworld chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
This is a great story, that I hope will be continued!

Just one question: what happened to hermione's parents and ginny?
Shadowed Night Sky chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
I know that you said if you don't hear from anyone in a couple of days, you'll discontinue this story for good, but I really hope you will continue this. I know it's been a couple of years since your last update, but I bet there are plenty of people out there who would still love to read this fantastic and unique story. Please continue this, it really is a great story. I loved how you made everyone's characters and captured their emotions so brilliantly. I'll be very disappointed if you don't continue and finish this story.
my-favorite-name chapter 5 . 3/28/2009
I only just found this story and i would love if you started this story up again! I'm so into it and i just found it. Please consider this.

xoxoxo my-favorite-name