Reviews for A Shove Toward Insanity
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Very good start. Can't wait to read more!
HelioLaughter chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Followed this from AFF, and you've got me especially interested. I like how its following the last book. Anyways, its brilliant and I love it and so you better post more. )

Samma
DanRadcliffe5666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
omg! i completly love your story so far! i think that it is so cool that it starts off right after the sixth book! i so hope you update soon and i'm reccomending this story to all my friends that like harry potter and fanfiction!
astraeos chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
YOU GUYS GOT 6 REVIEWS! THAT'S SO AWESOME!

*pokes Tayz* I TOLD you. Ha. Bet it's 10 by tomorrow.

Can't wait to read the next chapter: like I told Tayz, this one's interesting and I love the characters which you chose to go on the mission-and I'm so going to love your anger management Draco. *squeals* You guys are good!

*puppy eyes* So as annoying-unofficial-beta-who-hasn't-done-anything-because-she-sucks-and-because-she-doesn't-have-Internet-at-home-not-that-it's-an-excuse-but-still, do I get the 2nd chapter early? *big incriminatingly cheesy grin*

-Fuego/Leah
D'quer Jyi-Weil chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Tayz and Nicole (Aleta-Vera from fiction NET?) This is an amazing start. I'm assuming that you are picking up where JK left off. Nice beginning. I am interested to know what happened to Malfoy and Hermione - maybe they switched bodies! ;) that would be cool

Anyways, I only found a few things that could be changed. Sometimes you use the same word multiple times in a sentence "Instead of...instead of..." I am too lazy to go back and find where it occured, but it does affect the fluency of the piece.

The transistions between scenes and people were perfect! The only thing that could make them more perfect, is if maybe they were a bit longer. In the transition places, some seemed choppy and like more time could be spent on the - like Ron looking sick to Hermione wondering if this was the right place. You never really said why Ron looked sick - it is assumed that it is due to nerves, but a sentence or phrase about it would have made the transistion seem fuller.

And that's about it - just a few minor things here and there. Over all, great work!

D'quer
phoenix.redwhite chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
this is awsome, you better have another chapter
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Well, of course I've already told you that I love this, but it needs repeting because this fic rocks. XD So, yeah, this fic rocks, that is an EVIL cliffhanger, and I wanna know what happens next!
finally-defeated chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
hey...not bad for a first chapter.

fairly capitvating. and the beginning of dhr interaction. mind you please not to make em fall in love like mad crazy too soon. good work though. no spelling errors ) this is your baby now, alors, tu doit...take care of it. lol practicing my french here now. est ce que tu peux comprendre? bon chance! looking forward to reading more.

-fd
wildekeats chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hmm...interesting. I really want to see how you're going to take this! Keep up the good work!
seghen chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
interesting...please update soon!
Princess Bryceida of England chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I love this story! i cant wait to find out what happens next Please UPDATE soon!
victoria chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
so far, so good. dont f* up. its a really good story and im goin to continue reading but make it good. Tori. p.s. srry bout the foul language, i only use for emphasis. keep up the good work!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11