Reviews for A Shove Toward Insanity
colleen chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
i would love it if you guys updated!
Gryff-Slytherin chapter 5 . 4/1/2008
This story is great! It's well written and I really like the plot. You guys should definitely continue!
silkandsatin chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
would LOVE you to continue!
Dee Dee chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
I love this story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
COULK chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
no i really like thgis story you have tor keep updating it!
Ashley chapter 5 . 11/7/2007
Great story. Hope you keep writing.
Ladytaurus4eva chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
well i'm a new reader but i wanted to say that this is a very interesting story and i would like to see it continued
Fanatic-Fan chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
OMG U HAVE TO CONTINUE! no joke...u HAVE to!
Lamb-Chopz chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
I don't really review stories but I have to review this one so you will continue. AH! you must continue!

This story is one of the few good ones out there! It would be a great shame for you to stop, so please continue!
Alanpatty07 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
HEY! DON'T U DARE! i luv all ur stories XD... but seriously.. i can't wait for a new one! don't discontinue it!
LovelyCom chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
i would LOVE if you continued the story, plz do, i really like it -
ellehciM chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I just found this story the other day and I've enjoyed reading it (although it's very sad!). I definitely think it's worth continuing. I don't think it's necessary to start from the beginning again...anyone who wants to read it from the beginning can just go back a few chapters and do so.
miyuki92 chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Do continue, please. it's a wonderful story.
Dimrilla chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Why, continue! :) I'm a new reader, but I'd like to say this story is very interesting. I wonder f. ex. if Draco's sudden change of heart and Hermione vouching for him after the incident at Spinner's End had something to do with them having some memories from their own future...?
Sharen chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I stumbled upon this story accidentally...and I'm glad I did. It's an amazing piece of work. I'd really like to see the two of you continue. In fact, I'd be very, very disappointed if you didn't.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »