Reviews for A Shove Toward Insanity
Princess Amoretta chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
omg. i love this story so far.

i just found it with this last update, and i would really love it if you continued!

it seems really awesome!

xD

-Amor
sarahyyy chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Aww... I thought that there was finally an update! I would certainly love to read more. Don't be discouraged by lack of reviews, just bear in mind that there ARE actually people out there who would love to read this...

Hoping for an UPDATE,

Sarah
Bookworm1214 chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
It has been so long since you updated that I had to go back and read the story again. Just like the first time I read it, it is great! Please continue, but update SOONER.
CLBisMe chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
i would absolutely continue to read this story! PLEASE continue to work on it!
frenchpiment chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
yea please will read etc :)
JC chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I'm still out here. I actually to be really honest dont remember the story but it was on my chapter updates so it must have been good, and after going back and reading, yeah I'd like to see more/ it finished.

Update you know you want to... :P

-JC
PrincessSlytherin21 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
OH NO you can't stop please. I jst stared reading and i am hoked. I absoulty love it. PLZ PLZ Plz PLZ continue
Dramione27 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I don't mid you taking up the email space...still a loyal and devoted fan.

Update...please?

Why do you hate me?

(sniffs)

() Dramione27.
Sergeant Lips chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
i would like you to continue this story! :)
Madame Royale chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Wow! I just started reading this today. This is a great fic, I mean I've seen the same kind of story line before, but this one is done so well. I love it and I definitely think you should continue it. In fact, I would be very upset if you didn't, becaue I think this has the potential to be seriously awesome! Please, Please, Please update!
myownreflection chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
i would love it if you kept writing this story!
Pussy Winters chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I have just started reading this fic and I really like it. Please continue it or I will be mad! (If I had had to wait like everyone else I might not be saying this, but I haven't and I like the story!)
mAI2402 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I would love it if you continued this story. I've been waiting for it and I think it would be awesome!
tea and frangipani chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
well my vote has to go for UPDATE! please?
christy86 chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
update soon i really like this story
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »