Reviews for A Shove Toward Insanity
Eternal Eyes chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Well I just started this today and I hope you do continue it. Though I know its hard to continue a story when you don't think many people are reading. It's a great plot you've got going so far so don't let it die.
Brighteyes chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
You have to keep going! This story is awesome!
KatieRazzle chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
i would like for you to continue this story, i really like it and am curious to see what happens next!
I-love-the-greasy-git chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I would love for you to continue the story. I think it's well written and I would love to find out what actually happens to Hermione and Draco. Thanks!

Greasy Git
WAchick chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
please recommence
AluraEmbrey chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Hiya guys, do you both remember me? Its been ages!

But yes, I'll still read this, and I'll continue to beta like I was before as well.
kaytea chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
I would definitely still read it.
JimBo854 chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
As someone who hasn't even sent in a handful of reviews (yes, I know I stink), I hope you appreciate that I actually felt compelled by your note to throw in my $0.02. At first, upon reading your update, I honestly didn't remember the story. No sooner had I clicked back a chapter and read it's title then I remembered the whole thing in detail. And I desperately hope you pick it up again. I anxiously await a new chapter.
sarahyyy chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Aw... You haven't updated in ages! UPDATE! I really liked it!
tomfreak chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
i tried to review on chapter 4 but it wouldn't let me so here i am... i think its really good! and i hope to see more of it b/c its a cliffie right now. are you going to continue this story b/c it's been a while since you last updated. i really hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!
Lamb-Chopz chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
you havn't up dated in ages, however this is a good plot so I'm going to add your story to my favs and keep an eye on it.
Menka chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
I just found this wonderful piece of work. Keep it up whenever you have the time.
TropicalKiss chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
next chapter please!
kiss-of-cuteness chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
Loved the chapter, especially Hermione's conclusion about the whole set-up. I need to find out how Harry died :D :D Excellent writing
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »