Reviews for Insomnia
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 6 . 1/3/2008
Well even though you're stoping the story I must say this was one of the first stories I started reading when I found out about Fanfiction. LOve the story!

FENCINGforVENDETTA
oxoFENCINGforVENDETTAoxo chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Wow. Great story but could you please update it's been like two years. Anyways keep up the good work!
Russell Crowe chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
You realy need to update. Though there are a few errors, it is a wonderful story, with a good plotline. Please keep it up. I await the next chapter.
Luna moon midnight chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
i
cnroxmyworld426 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
hey, you've got a pretty good story going for you here. Your sentences are a little choppy-but you've managed to keep each character within themselves. (not have them off doing al sorts of nonsense that they would never do) Anyway, it's a good story, and I'm looking forward to hearing more. update soon.

kim
WindyDays chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
First, I would like to apoligize sincerely for not reviewing. Over the last few weeks I have had so much homework to keep up with all the stories I have been reading from. English has been a subject that has really drained all the energy from me. I feel horrible for not being there to review your chapters.

I love how this has been going so far. It is truly amazing. I simply love the drama in this story. I love seeing another side to Starfire. Excellent job!

Sincerely,

Windy Days
stargirl915 chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
Nice story but it is a little good.
Valda chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
O.O MEH? evil cliff cliffhanger! EVIL! plzplplz update asap! this rox

luvz ya

Valda

X
Painted Ys chapter 5 . 10/19/2005
O.o this is a really mean cliffie yah know... but a very good!

I'm sorry I didn't review before, it's just that I honestly believed I had you on my alert list when I hadn't... Now you are though!

Anyway, I loved it!
Jackalobe chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Very cool. -
Luckyladybird chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
Hee I love it it's soo sweet please update soon SO glad it's not Robin and Rae they are not or never going 2 happen sorry 2 all Robin Rae fans it's just not

But loveing the story

sillyNAHcheeto chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Sad, just, wasn't Starfire in her undergarments? And Robin isn't empathic, unless Raven gave him VERY VERY little of it when they bonded or something. I like howw you made Starfire's going on about her emotions... update MUCH sooner.
Fire of Snow chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
I love your story! i do not know when they'll come out with a Teen Titans movie. But I sure wish it'd come out soon! - Plz update soon!
SamCram2121 chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
EK

what happend

omg write son
Snow-Leopard-Patronus chapter 5 . 10/15/2005
Okay. I have no idea what just happened. But your story is really cool!

StarSoSweet:)