Reviews for Never Will I Rise
shadow of the lost chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
oh i hope there's a sequel! _
SevereWrath chapter 13 . 12/20/2009
Oh my - that was too cute.
TechnicolorHeart chapter 13 . 12/27/2008
I love this fic! I've read it twice now (for some reason I didn't review the first time :C). The interactions between characters, particularly Alucard and Integra, are interesting, complex, and quite often witty. I love Walter, too, he's very in character and yet more compassionate. The ending makes me smile, the line about clinking the glass against her neck creates a really silly image in my head. If that is you half-assing proof-reading, then you barely need to give it your all at all. And I like how it ended, the story wound down until there were no jarring antagonistic threads and then tied off, leaving no lose threads. All in all, a great fic!
Who chapter 13 . 10/12/2008
Ahh! Doctor Who! You're awesome! Your last comment made my day. By the way, great story!
Conquistador Imp chapter 13 . 8/5/2008
I'm happy you fini'ed the fic! It was a nice fic, it was a good fic, and they shall sing praise of this fic for years to come.
ladykirie chapter 13 . 7/30/2008
I was expecting to hate this- i really dislike school 'dramas', but this one was really well done and finely written. It stays in characters, has a believable alternate universe and the relationship has the great makings of the future coupling without delving into cheapness. Just enough to leave us breathless without going, "oh man, that's wrong." (After all she is sort of a minor here...) Good job!

Lady Kirie
Kurosu chapter 13 . 8/25/2007
lol, that was good. I liked how the scene ended it. I giggled lots. Thanks for a hilarious story although the plot was uh sorta serious. p
Kurosu chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
That was nice! And um it's 12:24am for me but I want to finish reading this before sleeping lol.
Kurosu chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
lol, i think you should write the Princess Bride version of them... i'd read it! D
Kurosu chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
lol, yes i'm glad you changed it to "love pat" cause it was hysterically funny to me.. *twitches*
Kurosu chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
Oh gods, I lost like 45 brain cells at the end of that chapter... lol... *whimpers in the corner, holding a silver cross in her hands*
Kurosu chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I like your chapter titles. P
Kurosu chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
lol, that made me laugh so hard.. at the beginning.. and well, lol.. *laughing in tears* you're so funny-my kind of writer! D
Tanuki-poo chapter 13 . 8/24/2007
I can only say I found "Never Will I Rise" a very satisfying piece of AU. I usually prefer to stick to fanfiction following the original time line, but this was a great work. I'm used to reading a scarier Alucard with a flirting-with-his-master kind of tic, to say the least, but your Alucard was enjoyable too.

You can be sure I am adding this story to my Favorite Stories List.
Pol chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Oh God, oh God! I have a German exam tomorrow, and instead of revising I'm sitting here glued to your story! I think it's fabulous: plot, smooth, interesting, excellent language and realistic portrayal of Alucard and Integra. I have to leave off reading the last chapters till tomorrow, but I can hardly wait! Thank you very much for a wonderfull story:_)