Reviews for The Case of the Resurrected Ghost
Amazing Stella chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
I love this story it is so interesting! Please update soon!
greenlover2 chapter 15 . 11/14/2013
This story is amazingly awesome and well written. Why haven't you finished it?
Do you think you will ever update it? it would be wonderful if you did :)
AEK chapter 15 . 7/19/2012
I wasn't sure when I started reading this hut now I'm hooked. Please find a way to continue. It is soooo good.
Ogehsim chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
Reading the summary I thought it'd be more of a Sherlock Holmes parody. Finding such a well-written story was definitely a pleasant surprise.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 15 . 11/2/2008
Your story is vivid and exciting. Do continue.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 14 . 8/15/2008
I'm happy you continued this. Really, I am. It's so Indiana-Jones-esque, but so vivid and real with Irma and McGonagall. This is about the coolest story ever.
T chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
Thanks for resuming - it is quite the adventure, and it's nice to see Irma out and about! Thanks!
mugglemin chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
Have you been down in Dorset then deary? Is THAT where you've been all this time? I am glad to see you back! I will have to re-read the whole story again, as it has been a while since I visited this one. I had an ADMM fit the other month, though, and went back and re-read some of your others. It comes upon me sometimes, quite by chance...as it did today! And here you are. Welcome back.

mugs.x
Aurinko chapter 14 . 7/1/2008
YAY! You've picked up the story again, and it's wonderful! Irma makes a great sidekick and an expert in her own right. Minerva's brief discussion about Albus at the end is hilarious. Hope you update again soon!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 13 . 3/24/2008
Oh please.

You need to finish this!

You can't have just . . . stopped! This is too good!
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 9 . 3/24/2008
I love your use of Pince. Though a lot less defensive/territorial/bitchy than my interpretation of her in 'After King's Cross', I can still envisage her in the manner you portray.

I'm reading this all the way through.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This promises to be interesting.
Aurinko chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
I absolutely loved this story when I read it on the boards. It's inventive, ingenius, and challenges the reader. It's also great to read a MM mystery. Love Pince as the sidekick, too, and am wondering if you'll be continuing it any time soon, perhaps? I would very much love to read more of this story!
Murasaki chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
I can't beleive I didn't review this story before! I really like it, and I love the fact you're focussing on the teachers rather than the students. It's a nice change from all the other stories I found here. I hope you update!
EM chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
Im really glad that you haven't abandoned this story. I thought that you might have as it's been so long. Great chapter. Got to find out what happens next so please update soon :)