Reviews for In the Blink of an Eye
GREAT STORY
SHOOTING STARS chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
HOLY CRAP
seireidoragon chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
This was a really nice story. Good job.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Wooooow you're amazing and so is this fic !
MeitanteiRan chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Oh myyyyy! This is so goooddddd! I really love how the characters develop throughout the story! Especially kazuhei! And i think shinichi and ran are a little matured in this ficcie... Whatevs! It's still good!
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 14 . 5/7/2012
HOLY SHEEP THIS STORY IS GORGEOUS AND AWESOME AND HEART WARMING AND MOVING. Wow. This fanfic really tugged at my heartstrings and made me believe that maybe, just maybe, these things could happen in real life. The plot was exquisite. From flashback to flashback, you had me wanting more. You left clues for the reader yet did not fully reveal everything, which is always a good thing. You have a good sense of humor and a knack for a good dialogue which helped your story immensely. All I can say is that you portrayed all the characters beautifully and because of this story, I am more of a KazuHei fan than I ever will be. Keep up the epic work! :)
No No chapter 14 . 7/30/2011
WoW that is all i can say this story is the best story ever it's awesome u should write more
Lupin the 14th chapter 14 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It's hard to find alternate stories (stories without Conan or the Black Organization) that keep everyone so in character. You did a great job!
TheRedSin chapter 14 . 11/29/2010
GOSH! I so love it! You're awesome! Please, another KazuHei fic!
Peace Heaven chapter 14 . 5/22/2010
*CLAPS*Woah, one of the best fanfics around here.
A Lover's Promise chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
omg. i love ure story! the whole cinderella thing was so good. haha im such a romantic. LOL. great story
alynawatlovers chapter 14 . 10/11/2009
HOLY SMACKEROLES! :D This is plain out AMAZING!
angelicat123 chapter 14 . 12/25/2008
ah, a really good story. great job :).
ami-chan - the frenchie chapter 14 . 12/10/2008
...Amazing story. Gosh, am I glad you finished it! :D I'm happy you're such a thoughtful author that DOESN'T leave her fic in progress... I'd have cried my heart out. ;_; (Isn't that just torture?) I've got to say, I do wish that at some point we would get to see a showdown between Kazuha and the famous Princess Yuka, but... nah, it's perfect as it is. Thanks for the amazing story and the fun time you gave me, while I read this story!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
omg, i'm running out of tissues! You're story is good, it made cry!