Reviews for Pokémon: Legacy of the Forerunner
Invader jrek chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
The Eternal Lord Draconious chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I take it misty was a forunner in her past life,the woman who the letters embedded in the terminals refer to? Seeing that halo 3 has finally been released it shouldn't be so hard to come up with a work able plot. please update this story.
charizardag chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Interesting. I'll keep my eyes on it. just keep up the work, Can't wait to see what happens
Ventus Extraho chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
FWE! *Leaps about* A fellow writer who thinks a Halo/Pokemon story is a good idea! Cant wait for the rest! Will the Legendaries appear? Will the Master Chief appear? I hope so!
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Pretty good I like it.

I would like to suggest that you make the Pokemon world not a UNSC controled world. (The humans there could be Forruners instead or they could be from a lost UNSC colony (there are about 200 UNSC controled worlds so it is possible to happen))

Also jugging by how Guilty Spark spoke to the Master Chief and other humans by calling them Reclaimers I suspect that the Forrunners primaraly used Humans/Reclaimers as soldiers.

I also think that it would be interesting that if Misty got some dreams about an armored figure and a voice saying to seek him out for answers.

I wonder how this is going to turn out.
BlueEagle chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
WOW...thats original! A pokemon Halo Crossover! please write more this could get really good.
LOL Party Up chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Man this is a great chapter. Also combinging Halo and Pokemon is an intersting concept to. This is a great story so far cant wait for the update. Keep it up man!
ZealousReformer chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Yeah, possibly the first serious one in history, all of the others have been funny ones with the RVB cast and such. I like how this story has started! Keep the idea going!