Reviews for Discovery
Secret Thought chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
Very, Very, Very, GOOD! I'm liking the plot a lot!
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Please update again soon! This story really kicks ass! Can't wait to see you update. Cheers :o)
jackslittlefriend chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
wow update update
Snape's Opera Rose chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
WOW! PLEASE update soon!:)
this brilliant dream chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
UP

DATE

please...haha...:D
readstoomuch chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
will you write more for the public to read. you should.
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 8/23/2005
I hope that you update again soon! This story is bloody fantastic! Cheers and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter! Cheers ;P!

~Rane
Angel sumoritos chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Aw, how sweet, update soon please?
caribeannpirate chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
update dammit
malorena chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Hi! it was great!:D I love Sirius/Hermione...:P

Update!:D:D:D
PadfootsMine chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
i just read this story and i thinks its really great! update soon! im looking foward to the next chapter!
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Well, speed it up a tick! Action is very good :P. This was brilliant. Your writing is perfect. I love how you are true to the characters in a believable way. I hate it when other authors are to bonkers to get that! Anywho, this is unbelievable. You must update again quickly. Cheers and ta ta!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
This was a great chapter because of the little "moment" Hermione and Sirius had- it was very descriptive and true to what would probably happen in that similar situation.

I want to thank you for updating so quickly and efficently, with such a great addition to the story so early on. Many fics tend to wait about ten chapters before there is ANY contact between the two people in the ship- but I am glad that right off the bat you have a "moment" between Hermione and Sirius!

Yours truly,

PadfootIsMine
this brilliant dream chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Oh, oh oh...your story is so amazing. I'm SO happy that you're doing this ::this:: wonderfully, and that this story isn't progressing too quickly and it's not too cheesy or anything. It's so very well done...PLEASE hurry with another chapter!
this brilliant dream chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
oh joy! I love your story
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »