Reviews for Discovery
Rane2920072 chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
Well, speed it up a tick! Action is very good :P. This was brilliant. Your writing is perfect. I love how you are true to the characters in a believable way. I hate it when other authors are to bonkers to get that! Anywho, this is unbelievable. You must update again quickly. Cheers and ta ta!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 3 . 8/15/2005
This was a great chapter because of the little "moment" Hermione and Sirius had- it was very descriptive and true to what would probably happen in that similar situation.

I want to thank you for updating so quickly and efficently, with such a great addition to the story so early on. Many fics tend to wait about ten chapters before there is ANY contact between the two people in the ship- but I am glad that right off the bat you have a "moment" between Hermione and Sirius!

Yours truly,

this brilliant dream chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Oh, oh oh...your story is so amazing. I'm SO happy that you're doing this ::this:: wonderfully, and that this story isn't progressing too quickly and it's not too cheesy or anything. It's so very well done...PLEASE hurry with another chapter!
this brilliant dream chapter 2 . 8/14/2005
oh joy! I love your story
Sarmoti chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Okay first... " Go get neutered or something.” I thought I was going to die laughing, that was hilarious!

Second, I love your portayal of Sirius. The things you have him do are just so...Sirius... I can juse see him spinning around the banister or throwing snowballs at Hermione.

I love the relationship. It's taking off so wonderful! I can't wait for more!
Rane2920072 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Well, so far this story is fantastic! I can't wait until some love action starts to happen! Lol. Cheers and please update again soon! ;P!
miranda chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I realy like it please update soon. By the way, does Hermione know what she did? Changing her hair back. Or was it like when Harry regrew his hair?
Sarmoti chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I am lovin' this story! I cant get enough Sirius/Hermione and this is turning out to be an awesome one! I loved the image of Sirius tipping his chair back on two legs and drinking a beer. That is just so Sirius!

I can't wait to see what he thinks when he finds out Hermione changed her hair again!
acdecnerd chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!
PandylBas chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Wicked spell, mione used... I saw that once in a movie, ut i forgot what it was called.. But it used the same "spell" to change one girls appearance... Keep updating.
fanjessfiction chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
brilliant story. Do we learn more about what they've been doing over the years in the enxt chapter? please update soon!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Aw that was so sweet. I'm so happy that Hermione is back to brunette- I couldn't imagine her blonde. But it's great that you mentioned the whole American boys prefer blondes deal- because it totally fits in with why she would dye her hair like that.

I'm also happy with the little "moment" they had in the hallway because it shows both sides of Sirius and Hermione, and it made Hermione see that she didn't need to change her hair color to please a boy. It's great- I love it, and I look forward to more chapters of this story!

Update soon- cause you know I will be reviewing each chapter I can. :-)

Yours truly,

JHJ chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
te first chpater was great and goodly dscribed, continue updating.
fanjessfiction chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
gd story so far, and v. interesting. please update soon!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I actually found a story that is NOT a time-turner- you have no idea just how tired I get of reading those. I'm very pleased with this first chapter, it's enticing, and your use of details is perfect. All of the descriptions are in the right place, and I thank you for not OOCing Hermione like so many people do. She is NOT a "sex kitten" as you said in the story- and I praise you for making that clear.

I can't wait to see more of this story, because if this is what the first chapter was like- then the second one must be amazing. Keep up the great work and I thank you for making sure to not OOC Sirius or Hermione, and not having a time-turner fic.

Yours tuly,