Reviews for Discovery
Sarmoti chapter 3 . 8/14/2005
Okay first... " Go get neutered or something.” I thought I was going to die laughing, that was hilarious!

Second, I love your portayal of Sirius. The things you have him do are just so...Sirius... I can juse see him spinning around the banister or throwing snowballs at Hermione.

I love the relationship. It's taking off so wonderful! I can't wait for more!
Rane2920072 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Well, so far this story is fantastic! I can't wait until some love action starts to happen! Lol. Cheers and please update again soon! ;P!
miranda chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I realy like it please update soon. By the way, does Hermione know what she did? Changing her hair back. Or was it like when Harry regrew his hair?
Sarmoti chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I am lovin' this story! I cant get enough Sirius/Hermione and this is turning out to be an awesome one! I loved the image of Sirius tipping his chair back on two legs and drinking a beer. That is just so Sirius!

I can't wait to see what he thinks when he finds out Hermione changed her hair again!
acdecnerd chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Great chapter! Update soon!
PandylBas chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Wicked spell, mione used... I saw that once in a movie, ut i forgot what it was called.. But it used the same "spell" to change one girls appearance... Keep updating.
fanjessfiction chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
brilliant story. Do we learn more about what they've been doing over the years in the enxt chapter? please update soon!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Aw that was so sweet. I'm so happy that Hermione is back to brunette- I couldn't imagine her blonde. But it's great that you mentioned the whole American boys prefer blondes deal- because it totally fits in with why she would dye her hair like that.

I'm also happy with the little "moment" they had in the hallway because it shows both sides of Sirius and Hermione, and it made Hermione see that she didn't need to change her hair color to please a boy. It's great- I love it, and I look forward to more chapters of this story!

Update soon- cause you know I will be reviewing each chapter I can. :-)

Yours truly,

PadfootIsMine
JHJ chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
te first chpater was great and goodly dscribed, continue updating.
fanjessfiction chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
gd story so far, and v. interesting. please update soon!
asdlfkasdlfkj chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I actually found a story that is NOT a time-turner- you have no idea just how tired I get of reading those. I'm very pleased with this first chapter, it's enticing, and your use of details is perfect. All of the descriptions are in the right place, and I thank you for not OOCing Hermione like so many people do. She is NOT a "sex kitten" as you said in the story- and I praise you for making that clear.

I can't wait to see more of this story, because if this is what the first chapter was like- then the second one must be amazing. Keep up the great work and I thank you for making sure to not OOC Sirius or Hermione, and not having a time-turner fic.

Yours tuly,

PadfootIsMine
this brilliant dream chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
This chapter makes me happy. I like what you've got going here so far...please hurry with another installment soon!

I have a question though, did Hermione dye her hair or was, "Sirius batted away the piece of fluff and saw the *blonde* hair swing around the girl’s head and hug Molly down in the opening," just a typo? Please, please please don't turn Hermione into a blonde, brunettes are just so much neater :) Plus that's just such an un-Hermione thing to do...

but yeah...other than that...this story is fantastic!
snufflesForLife chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Great Start! Keep Posting!
ImSiriuslyInLUV chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Awesome story! Your writing style is so completely awesome, I am speechless. Ahem, anyways, othe rthan being confused about Hermione's hair color (she's supposed to be a brunette...), everything was perfect. Update soon!
Siren's Call chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Lovely beginning. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4