Reviews for Hidden Power
Heartbroken Confession chapter 19 . 2/14/2008
awesome story! though i can't believe in the end you made syaoran half-blind and put sakura in a wheelchair. lol... good story though!
loverboy chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
ok well i try to read all but yea ilove it really funny wirte up more like this one
Emily Edi-Wan Kenobi chapter 20 . 8/12/2006
Hola, leí tu perfil y vi que te gusta el español, asi que decidí hacerte el review en español espero que sea de tu agrado.

Me impresiono mucho tu historia, simplemente me encantó, la forma en que pones a los cuatro espiritus siempre molestando y sacando de quicio a Syaoran es muy divertida, la manera en que pusiste a Sakura se me hizo un poco raro que ella no pudiera ver, pero es bueno verla segura de lo que sucedia a su alrededor aunque ella tuviera esa discapacidad, Gabriel es magnifico sinceramente te odie porque lo mataste, que cruel se vio esa parte de la historia, casi me pongo a llorar.

Pero que chido te quedo el fanfic, mis respetos para ti para esa linda imaginacion que tienes y hace que inventes historias tan bien hechas y llenas de lo que cualquier historia debe tener: humor, romance, tristeza, pasion, alegria, peligro y muchas cosas mas.

Bueno me despido, espero que esta opinion sea de tu agrado y que la llegues a leer claro.

acutes chapter 20 . 8/4/2006
Yay~! No, this is not a question thing, but I'm really happy that some things are cleared up now...! :) :) :) :) :)
yoo rin chapter 19 . 8/4/2006

Misty Narumi chapter 19 . 8/2/2006
_ happy ending!

(see i didn't do the hikari and yami conversation thing again)
Misty Narumi chapter 18 . 8/2/2006
0.0 in this chapter)
Scarlet Madness chapter 19 . 8/1/2006
AW that was so sweet! Syaoran-kun gave up his eyesight for Sakura-chan *sniffs sniff* (Haha, yeah, I'm a sappy romantic xD)

I absolutely heart heart HEART the end... I loved the way you ended it!

I'm just sad that this is the last chapter : ( *cries*
acutes chapter 19 . 7/31/2006
SQUEAL! YES! FINIFSHED! THAT WAS AMAZING! (throws confettie and cheers) YES! YAY! WHOO-HOO! GREAT! PERFECT! THIS IS SO GOOD! Now, let's get down to business... what's your next fan fic going to be? I can't miss it! Tell me!
Meister Babylon chapter 19 . 7/30/2006
Sigh... So warm and fuzzy...

(Snaps awake from trance and presses review button)

It's done! And I'm glad that while the battle wasn't as impressive as i hoped the ending was definitely worth. Who knew Meredith was Ryou's sis? If they met in battle that would've been quite a shock, though the end would not be as tragic. Nice twist there. And Syaoran giving up his sight for Sakura... Ooh... Anyway you said somewhere that Sakura's blindness was due to Chaos or something. But what happened? Given that this is the end will we ever find out? :P

Its been fun. See you in your next story!
sakura li chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
(SQUEAL!) OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMFG! (falls from dancing) Ow... anyway, YAY! WHOO-HOO! YES! GREAT! NO! The LAST chapter! The LAST chapter people! LAST CHAPTER! AWESOME! Oh, and really... who is HIS sis? Ya know... Ryou's sister!
Meister Babylon chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
Okay, so it ends. Its been a good story, and I'm impressed with the plot. A way to improve would probably be to make the ending more epic. I dunno what that would conspire (I really don't... otherwise my stories would progress a hell lot faster too! :P) but my closest description would be a feeling that comes to you when you just finished watching Peter Jackson's Lord of the Rings... If you could achieve that it would be fitting of such a big story. Kudos! I'll hope to see how everything turns out soon.
Scarlet Madness chapter 18 . 7/28/2006
O.M.G I loved it! I absolutely postively loved this chapter!

Yue and Kerberos are together Salvation? I can imagine that last ep in Season 3 when Yue and Kero return from Sakura's staff after the last cards were transformed.

You are one awesome writer, dude! I can't wait for the prologue!
Scarlet Madness chapter 17 . 7/27/2006
Well well well... I just happened to click on this story... and I must say, it's quite excellent! (And that coming from the world's hardest-to-please person xD) I like the way how you've used the traditional four elements and made them a part of the story. It's quite a tough job, but you seem to have pulled it off quite nicely!

I do feel a bit sorry for Sakura-chan seeing that she's blind...but oh well, I suppose it can't be helped. P~

You've also woven your own characters into the plot brilliantly! I loved the twist when we found out that Emma was actually on Syaoran-kun's and the gang's side.

I cannot believe I'm saying this BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPDATE! O.M.G! xD

Tata for now... see you next chapter!
Misty Narumi chapter 17 . 7/23/2006
aw gabriel's dead. does his parents in the future know?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »