Reviews for A Night in the Hospital Wing With Sirius
justagirlwholikestowrite chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I don't read many funny FanFictions, but let me tell you, this was great. I loved the image of Sirius yelling "Traitor" while not being able to move. It really made me laugh
siriuslyseriouspadfootlover chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
ohmygod this story was hilarious! i practically died laughing from james talking about sirius' many complaints in chapter 4. you did a really great job and i hope your other stories are just as well written :) thanks for making my week!
MoonyandProngs chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
That was great! I loved how Sirius kept ignoring Madam Pomfrey when she told him to sit still and be quiet. I laughed when she actually put a Body-Bind and a Silencing Charm on him. I liked James and Lily conversation. I loved Sirius’ constant complaining, although it did get annoying after awhile. Great work!
96.tyler chapter 4 . 8/1/2009
SO FUNNY! best thing ever! thank you for making my day!
Deanna chapter 4 . 6/27/2007
Poor poor James, mauled by bludgers and then stuck with Sirius for hours. I can easily imagine that happening XD Cute story
Asher Elric chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Oh! I love it, I love it! This is brilliant!
poofeh chapter 4 . 11/28/2005
Sirius sounds exactly like me in the hospital. I thought it was really funny, yeah why not write more stories like this- I'd read them. About the ending, I thought it was funny being all dramatic and stuff like that. Anyways, good job :)
Red-Devil15 chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
HA! i love it! do more like this soon! please!
VampireApple chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
That was so funny! Your ending was great! You should write more funny things!
Maaike chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hey,

Great story. Sirius is so funny, even when he doesn't talk! Please udate soon.

Groetjes,

Maaike (Holland)
S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
lovin it
SugarHi Marauders chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
great story. i love the title. The wat they r always arguing with Madam Pomfrey makes me laff. update soon!
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
awsome! _
VampireApple chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
-laughs- that she wants me was funny! I'll be waiting for the next chapie!
LostAngel2 chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
OMG! SO SO SO SO SO Funny! Sirius not talking...now that is funny! Great Story I can't wait to see the next chapter!