Reviews for The Rain
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
That was so good

It was sad, it was cute and heaps of other stuff, I really hate Hojo, so seeing Kagome and Inyasha yell at him was one of the best parts in the story, its amazing what can happen, even if the people who it happened to are so innoncent and have done nothing wrong can have a traggedy like a car accident that killed there whole family can happen.

Anyway great story keep up the good work. :)
Inu-Lover-Forever chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
“You’ll never change, always on the prowl.” is that a quote from Hachi in the second movie? great chapter!
Sarai D. Lee chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
That was so cute and sad and...sad.

D

You're a wonderful writer!
michellekwanluva chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
i luved this whole story!
BetterxWithxAxPen chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Aww! *Sniffles* I loved it!
DocBevCulver chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
*sniffs* That was touching and wonderful all at the same time. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read your other stories.

Excellent work!
butthead24 chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
aww cute story...sad too.. but i was lmao when kagome's all what a day for hojo to grow a spine
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Oh, so this is the end? ... aww I'm so sad. This story is one of my fovorite. You should make a sequel.
lttlemscrzy chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
this story spead the biggest smile across my lips. it was sad but nice. you stories are really good.
Silverwind89 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Wow! This story excited me with every chapter! I can't wait for more of your stories!
Silverwind89 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
More more! I loved the chapter.
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Memories... (tears) oh, sorry, I'll be on the look out! And you never gave me permission to bash Hobo with my swords! _ Nyan.
lunasgathering39 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
It's very good so far. No one out of character, well written dialogue, and InuYasha being so cute and sweet. It seems you have every detail well planned. And I'm with the others. Hojo could use a few slams to help a clue or two to enter his silly head. May I use a sword as well? _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Silverwind89 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
I LOVE this story! Keep updateing please!
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
Yay. Hojo slamming. I like hojo slamming. Are we permitted to use swords? (evil fanged grin) Pretty pretty pretty please update soon, ne? Please? Ja ne? _