Reviews for The Rain
kokoronagomu chapter 4 . 8/27/2015
we just buried my brother and i felt like reading something that fit the mood. i'm surprised i only got a little teary but it was a good and hopeful read with a happy if not somewhat sad ending. i don't envy the cousin for having to deal with hojo and the police when they find out that she left permanently but he did see them off and knows she's safe.

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a trilogy of new live action movies that have been released internationally that are really great (a live action adaptations of an anime series done right) the dvds are out already... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on and recently they've started a back story for the main bad guy... hopefully they'll film the next two arcs of the original manga shortly since the trilogy did so great at the box office.

if you copy/paste the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

A2o4PR2MctA -subbed first episode of the anime because they (the whole series is at youtube and elsewhere, i prefer watching subs but dubs can be found at youtube also at crunchyroll and at a few other places you can watch anime on line).

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)

NCei4Vm1ZP8 -the latest trailers (subbed)

the movies can be watched online... google 'gooddrama rurouni kenshin' and the movies' links are listed as follows:
Rurouni Kenshin (2012)
Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (2014)
Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (2014)

there are a few parallels in 'inuyasha' and 'rurouni kenshin'. in the author's note for 'Rain' written by Fenikkusuken (an inuyasha author) she said, "I've found another conflicted swordsman with an inner demon, exotically coloured long hair and a dead 'ex' issue. At least Kenshin's 'ex' stays dead, and Kaoru ends up more than just kissed!"

kenshin's even got some extraordinary strength, speed and skill. ;-)

a pleasure,
kokoronagomu. deviantart. com
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 4 . 11/25/2006
That was so good

It was sad, it was cute and heaps of other stuff, I really hate Hojo, so seeing Kagome and Inyasha yell at him was one of the best parts in the story, its amazing what can happen, even if the people who it happened to are so innoncent and have done nothing wrong can have a traggedy like a car accident that killed there whole family can happen.

Anyway great story keep up the good work. :)
Inu-Lover-Forever chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
“You’ll never change, always on the prowl.” is that a quote from Hachi in the second movie? great chapter!
Sarai D. Lee chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
That was so cute and sad and...sad.

You're a wonderful writer!
michellekwanluva chapter 4 . 8/7/2006
i luved this whole story!
BetterxWithxAxPen chapter 4 . 7/4/2006
Aww! *Sniffles* I loved it!
DocBevCulver chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
*sniffs* That was touching and wonderful all at the same time. Wonderful story and I can't wait to read your other stories.

Excellent work!
butthead24 chapter 4 . 8/23/2005
aww cute story...sad too.. but i was lmao when kagome's all what a day for hojo to grow a spine
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Oh, so this is the end? ... aww I'm so sad. This story is one of my fovorite. You should make a sequel.
lttlemscrzy chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
this story spead the biggest smile across my lips. it was sad but nice. you stories are really good.
Silverwind89 chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
Wow! This story excited me with every chapter! I can't wait for more of your stories!
Silverwind89 chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
More more! I loved the chapter.
Kitsune-MiMIK chapter 3 . 8/12/2005
Memories... (tears) oh, sorry, I'll be on the look out! And you never gave me permission to bash Hobo with my swords! _ Nyan.
lunasgathering39 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
It's very good so far. No one out of character, well written dialogue, and InuYasha being so cute and sweet. It seems you have every detail well planned. And I'm with the others. Hojo could use a few slams to help a clue or two to enter his silly head. May I use a sword as well? _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
Silverwind89 chapter 2 . 8/11/2005
I LOVE this story! Keep updateing please!