Reviews for Acciendent Do Happen
Mimi011 chapter 12 . 6/17/2014
It only took me an hour to be born, and my brother fifty five minutes. We were quick, easy, painless babies with no morning sickness. Are you jealous of my mama, Harry Potter-Snape?
bluebellswede chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
Definitely a sequel is needed! I thoroughly loved this story!
Kittens Kat chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story!
Lord N chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow i cried when sirius died 2 i still do if i read book five wich i am currently reading thank god for tissues -
EmmaRandomAs chapter 13 . 2/19/2011
i like it! :)
Heksie chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
nice and sweet.
Lumcer chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
really a lovely story! I love the names by the way especially the youngest one. I kind of glad Sev didn't get off scott free when he apologised. Really a good story!

P.S. thanks for finishing it!
PhoenixBlaze8 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Wasn't Hermione's patronus an otter?
loretta537 chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
this was a great story
harrypotterfan chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
ok so this was one of the weirdest things i have read EVER! Im glad ur expressing your feelings about gays(they should be able to marry!) but u really freaked me out with this story... newsflash harryginny duh sev?/? i mean the story was great but the storyline was REALLY WEIRD, i hope to see more normal stories from you though, it was god
crystal denham chapter 13 . 11/17/2008
yes i think you should write another story for this one.. were remus and sirius have a baby...
gleefan2009 chapter 13 . 5/27/2007
please write a sequal i want to know what happens next please write more i loved it all.
My3scape chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
is there a sequel? (yes I have read all the chapies, backwards though...)
jetbstraub chapter 13 . 9/9/2006
That was a good story. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading others...Jet
ghellie chapter 13 . 3/3/2006
woot for finished works!

woot for happy endings!

woot for snarry!

woot for mpreg!

woot for original and decent poetry!

woot for duochan!

woot for her beta's!

woot for sequals! [HINT HINT]

i cant decide weather i can finish reading the rest of your stuff tonight [thismorning] or if i have to wait! damn youre good!