Reviews for Confessions of Family
Pouika chapter 1 . 3/13
It's also my the french, thank you for this OS interesting !
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 2/14
loved it. i wanted to let you know if you named Elli after Ginny her first name is Ginevra not Virginia
Vicki chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hi need help here I'm looking for a story where Harry is made either bill weasley or Charlie's apprentice to save him from dumbles and he goes to wonderful places like Japan and puts his parseltongue to good use if you know the story could you please tell me with an email my address is thank you in advance if you do and thank you anyway even if you don't
Padfootette chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I loved it
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
excellent story it was very cute.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
A very good story it was good. Happy New Year.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
cute story.
Lord N chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
The way u wrote i thought the third had died
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love it! This is so cute
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
yaaay, nice!
peruser chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I was a bit worried about the ending when Bill was only looking over his TWO children. I was quite happy to find out that Harry got his happy ending, when he walked in with his third child.
evilwing2004 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
who does the youngest Jake Sirius Potter look like?

Great story you should a story about how they got together. And also a story about their wedding.
DokiDokiBOOM chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Oh my goodness...I thought the baby died I think I stopped breathing for a second. Very cute story with a happy ending.
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was amazing.
GreenHaven89 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Great job with that bit of suspense with the uncertainty of the survival of Harry and Bill's third child! My heart actually clenched a bit when it mentioned that only two of the three cribs were full!

Danke schoen!