Reviews for Lesca Investigations
Airemir chapter 3 . 4/1/2006
O... Eh! What! Only 3 chapters! No!

Seriously, I really think this is a cool story, when'll you update?
Tidus Eternity Yuna chapter 3 . 12/26/2005
Whoa! Talk about interesting. Glad to see this story is moving along. Wonder what happened to Jecht? Can't wait for the update. And update soon!
xxTapedxxUpxxHeartsxx chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
i love it so far its really good so update soon
Paine3 chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Ok I said go Paine last time so I'll say go Rikku this time so: (Go Rikku!) And Yuna and Tidus and both of you cause this story is awsome and you'd better update soon...PLEASE!
starrynight chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow! What can I say you two. I look forward to the next update
Meep1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Cool story so far! Won't stay long, have to read chapter two! XD
Tidus Eternity Yuna chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
Yuna's trying to be a stern, professional boss, but anyone as see right through her. I sure can. I see the real Yuna there. lol Thanks for putting Tidus in there. Greatly appreciated. Maybe Tidus could barge in on Yuna while she's still in her office with Rikku trying to drag him outta there. LOL Would be a laugh. I could just see Yuna now, ordering Tidus to get out who would simply refuse until she accepted a dinner date or something. Just a suggestion. Anyhow, great chpt! Update soon.
Tidus Eternity Yuna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Very, very interesting and also good. So, is Tidus going to be in this story as well? Just curious is all. I'm a big Tidus freak. :) This story has the potental to be a very good one. You're doing great so far. Can't wait for th enext chpt to see what's going to happen. Update soon. :)
Paine3 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Cool! Sounds really interesting (go Paine :) ) Well please update it soon! I wanna read more of this, I've been looking for another fic to read and this one is awsome! By the way I don't like the word criticizim so don't expect any from me, plus you two don't need it! It's so great I'm already adding it to my favs! I love it update soon! :)