Reviews for The Value Of A Memory Is
hajimebassaidai chapter 23 . 5/30/2010
A great story and I loved the uncertainty in their minds during Atlantis' final battle. That whether or not they thought it was real they still had to treat it as if it was!

Really enjoyable ride!
hajimebassaidai chapter 21 . 5/30/2010
That was incredibly intense and well written, drawing the reader in and on!

Brilliant! Liked that they all went down in direct defiance of the Wraith. Radek's manner of death, sneaking off to try and make sure Rodney didn't have to release the virus, was a great touch. As was Rodney having a last conversation with his corpse. You definitely have a weak spot for Radek, don't you! ;-)
KathyBrown chapter 23 . 2/15/2007
Great, great, GREAT story! Loved how they greeted Carson and Zelenka at the ending, very nice. :)

You are one of my favorite authors! Hope you keep writing *g*!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
ooh very good
kithara1013 chapter 23 . 12/25/2005
Hi. I've just read this story and the Puppet Master. I'm in love with your fics. They're wonderfully written, well thought out and in character. I wish I could see these as scripts. they're lovely and please, keep writing more.
Lady Sidera chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
YAY! That was GREAT! :D

I can't believe you made it all right in just one chapter! Amazing! I mean, it really felt like it was going to be okay there at the end. Loved Rodney being nice to Zelenka, hehe! :)

Very enjoyable chapter, SUPERB story! One of the best ever! Seriously. :) I loved it all! Beautifully written, perfect characterisation, powerful imagery, and a fascinating plot! Compelling from start to finish!

Ahem... So, any more ideas waiting in the wings? I mean, now I have nothing to do. ;)
drufan chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
I have to admit I was waiting for Aack they're still stuck! Excellent story. Full of great sequences and scenarios. Truly a wonderful read. Their emotions, reactions and insights all very in character and expanding on the characters. Look forward to what's next. Come on January!
ESCotLoE chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
well i liked that story.

i apologise for not reviewing every chapter - but i am generally a very lazy person with little time.

im glad it ended well and im also glad that they didnt just come back and say "oh well im glad thats over" and get back to their lives, cause there will be a lot of stuff to deal with after living through that. at the same time im glad it ended on an upnote

i think you're awesome that you can write a story this long and stick with it and not lose your way half way through.

keep up the good work and i hope to read more from you in the future
Madj chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
What a great story! I mean great in the sense of you were hellishly mean to the poor team, but those of us reading it sure enjoyed it. Heh. Thank you so much for writing this. I hope to see more fic from you. :)
imskysmom chapter 23 . 11/7/2005
Oh man! I could feel just a LITTLE of the tension seep away, but it was enough. Perfect way to conclude a sometimes grim but always beautifully written story. Really, really impressive!
parisindy chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
great job i enjoyed it a lot
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
a team vacation is so needed! i can't believe it's over. Liz not pushing a few of the issues is very her, and considerate.

All good fics end, great job.
AbsolutAnda chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
yay! they're finally out! was that the end? cause that was an awesome story if it was. and if it isnt, update soon.
krysalys chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
Two words.

Write. Smut.

*snickers with BEG*

Wonderful story, and an excellent ending. What a helluva ride, and only 6 hours? WOW... Excellently written, too.

-}-

Krys
puddles1311 chapter 23 . 11/6/2005
Happy ending! Yay! Hopefully they will all get better! I wanna see Sheppard surf! That'd be sweet! Great fic, Loved it lots!